Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: SB nation says thomas could be back before week 4..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great news were gonna need him in the endzone..

Wouldn't that be something? The Jags walk in New England and Bortles, JT, Yeldon, and Robinson style all over them. We have a good chance to be explosive on offense if he does come back, but the issue is if our defense can hold NE at/under 20 points.

Quote:Wouldn't that be something? The Jags walk in New England and Bortles, JT, Yeldon, Robinson style all over them.
Lol yeah I can already feel it..
Once he does return thats when we should take off from there..

Lewis can go back to blocking lol..

Getting him and Marks back, even if Marks is 80% back compared to his level of play last year, will be big for us. 

Quote:Getting him and Marks back, even if Marks is 80% back compared to his level of play last year, will be big for us. 
Thomas definatelly marks if is 80 percent yeah he plays.. But why risk him if he's only gonna be out for say 2 more week say week 4.. I think people don't realize how awful the colts defense is.. I mean there offense is horrendous right now.. The defense is the worst in AFC south.. Its gonna be hard to win in new York this week. The jets are a solid team.. They beat a tough browns defense.. Its gonna be interesting.. Say we lose this week.. Win the next that's where go on from there.. I'm sticking to my prediction and that's 2-2 first 4 games..

Apparently after the game Julius was signing autographs and said he wouldn't be back until the Houston game, which would be week 6. This coming from a pretty popular guy.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/mjtiscione'>Mike Tiscione ‏@mjtiscione </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/mjtiscione/status/645794657516060672' title="11:00 PM - 20 Sep 2015">4h4 hours ago</a>
<p class="" style="font-size:16px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Also, Julius Thomas was saying he won't be back until the Houston game, for what it's worth.

Quote:Apparently after the game Julius was signing autographs and said he wouldn't be back until the Houston game, which would be week 6. This coming from a pretty popular guy.

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Mike Tiscione ‏@mjtiscione  4h4 hours ago
<p style="font-size:16px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Also, Julius Thomas was saying he won't be back until the Houston game, for what it's worth.

</div>
Wow... I don't know if I believe this though. It's kinda weird how the target date is Week 4 and that he is back at practice already. What could possibly make him sit out three more weeks? That's a LONG time for an injury that happened six weeks ago, and a surgery that was done three weeks ago.
Quote:Lewis can go back to blocking lol..
No, then Lewis participate more in the passing attack...  does no one understand the reason we got Thomas was so we could have a complimentary dual TE passing game for the red zone and short yardage situations?  why would we go from having one tight end participating a pass play to.....one tight end participating in the pass play?  Lewis is a beast and I personally can't wait for thomas to get back on the field so we can have a good redzone tandem.
Quote:No, then Lewis participate more in the passing attack... does no one understand the reason we got Thomas was so we could have a complimentary dual TE passing game for the red zone and short yardage situations? why would we go from having one tight end participating a pass play to.....one tight end participating in the pass play? Lewis is a beast and I personally can't wait for thomas to get back on the field so we can have a good redzone tandem.

Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh ok. Lewis is a beast- got it.
Quote:No, then Lewis participate more in the passing attack...  does no one understand the reason we got Thomas was so we could have a complimentary dual TE passing game for the red zone and short yardage situations?  why would we go from having one tight end participating a pass play to.....one tight end participating in the pass play?  Lewis is a beast and I personally can't wait for thomas to get back on the field so we can have a good redzone tandem.
Lewis is really lighting it up this year; he's a complete stud in the red zone.  He should hit 100 yards receiving again this week. 
Actually I My wife and I were standing where the players walk out after the game last night. Julius stopped and talked to what appeared to be his girlfriends family and he was saying his hand was stiff and he just got the sutures out. The way he was talking didn't sound like he was going to play this week but who knows.
Quote:Apparently after the game Julius was signing autographs and said he wouldn't be back until the Houston game, which would be week 6. This coming from a pretty popular guy.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/mjtiscione'>Mike Tiscione<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@
mjtiscione
</a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/mjtiscione/status/645794657516060672'>4h4 hours ago</a></span>

Also, Julius Thomas was saying he won't be back until the Houston game, for what it's worth.

Not sure I believe that. Maybe he misheard him. Week six is our next home game, so maybe that's what he meant.
Quote:Lewis is really lighting it up this year; he's a complete stud in the red zone. He should hit 100 yards receiving again this week.

We should sign JPP to play tight end, he is strong enough to be a good blocker and there is no way he could catch worse than Lewis
Quote:We should sign JPP to play tight end, he is strong enough to be a good blocker and there is no way he could catch worse than Lewis

I'd take a bargain deal to stick him in the Leo rotation. I still think he can be very effective rushing the passer even with a club hand.
Quote:Lewis can go back to blocking lol..
He has done nothing but block at this point
Quote:Not sure I believe that. Maybe he misheard him. Week six is our next home game, so maybe that's what he meant.

I'd feel better if there were a spider chart.

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Mike Tiscione ‏@mjtiscione  4h4 hours ago
<p style="font-size:16px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">Also, Julius Thomas was saying he won't be back until the Houston game, for what it's worth.

</div>

LOL, this is the same guy who said he saw Blackmon at the airport.

Pages: 1 2