Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Everything the Jags are doing are setting up jpp from Giants to Jags..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While I would love jpp. I consider the source invalid.

But on same token. Can very much happen.
I think JPP stays in NY. Would love Melvin Ingram, though.
#becauseBCC

Quote:#becauseBCC

Not to be confused with the awesome #BCB
This article has no substance. We "reportedly" are trading Julius Thomas to the Dolphins? Miami is "reportedly" trading Branden Albert to us? And no, we did not release Kelvin Beachum. He is a free agent. The writer is a copycat who hasn't really done his own research. It is perfectly fine to post this kind of story - why this player is likely to play for that team, etc. But that information must come from NFL analysts and reporters because random writers can look like idiots if they're not working for or with the NFL. (Not saying they are stupid; it just comes across as being very lazy and uninformed.)

Everything the jaguars are doing to support this theory amounts to releasing Odrick apparently.
Quote:Everything the jaguars are doing to support this theory amounts to releasing Odrick apparently.

Even that does not point to signing JPP. How many other DEs are on the market who can play better than him?
Everything you do is a balloon. 

Quote:Everything you do is a balloon. 

Nothing I do is a balloon.
Every. Thread. Ruined.