Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Next week is the biggest test for our franchise too date.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How we do next week may tell us what direction we're heading this year and into the future, I'm obviously not expecting a win here i'm not dumb, Tom Brady appears to STILL be in his prime and is putting up career numbers again and even the stacked Bills D couldn't keep them under 40, my god. 

If we even keep this game within 7-10 i'll be happy, and if pigs fly and we somehow sneak a victory I will be so excited I might run out and buy 5 Allen Robinson jerseys.. I can dream.

Is it possible? Probably not but i'm hopeful as always.... should be one hell of a game, one way or another.

The SeaHawks have a similar Defense with much better personnel and the Patriots defeated them in the SuperBowl.

I would be happy if the Jaguars simply didn't get injured and if they are able to at least not get embarassed during the loss it could be seen as a minor victory. 

The chances of beating them on the road are probably slimmer than this team going to the Playoffs this season.