Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: things to beat the patriots next Sunday..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Number one keep Brady off the field which means control time of possession.. Run the ball..

Number 2 sack tom Brady.. Or at least disrupt his passing.. Like putting your hands up jumping to disrupt his passing..

If the jags can do this we MIGHT have a chance..

Oh and throw the dang ball to Lewis and harbor more..

#1 get Blackmon back

Robinson

Blackmon

Lee

Amendola

Hurns

Wilford
Hopefully we can get pressure on Brady, he is not mobile like Cam and Tannahill, so once we are there we dont have to worry about him getting away

Maybe Brady and Gronkowski will retire this week.
Quote:Hopefully we can get pressure on Brady, he is not mobile like Cam and Tannahill, so once we are there we dont have to worry about him getting away

Just have to worry about the inevitable "roughing" flag when pretty boy whines about getting hit.
Quote:Number one keep Brady off the field which means control time of possession.. Run the ball..

Number 2 sack tom Brady.. Or at least disrupt his passing.. Like putting your hands up jumping to disrupt his passing..

If the jags can do this we MIGHT have a chance..

Oh and throw the dang ball to Lewis and harbor more..
lol we had the same thoughts here 
Can we continue the celebration?

Tomorrow will be here soon enough to focus on NE...

Please don't start raising expectations after beating one team, I'm not saying we don't root for our boys to win, but temper this coming week, if we play like we belong on the same field, win/lose we win
Gronk is uncoverable
I have no idea how we will cover Edelman and Gronkowski! Run defense is good so not worried about that. We must put a lot more pressure on the apposing QB aka Brady this upcoming Sunday. Make him feel uncomfortable, which will be hard because they are at home and it's Brady. They have one the worst defense in the NFL in past 2 weeks so far. If our offense can get it together and make a few more plays we will be in another close game with the Patriots! Something like 31-27. 

Quote:Gronk is uncoverable

This. It's amazing to watch him and brady, but it's going to give me massive heart burn next week.

Keys to winning: Roger Goodell took our chance away.
We seem to be covering TEs a lot better this year. That should help.
-The Entire Patriots football team gets sick, and have to play their backups.

Run Yeldon to death.

Throw to Robinson everytime he's not doubled.

Turnovers.
[Image: 1542243.jpg]

Last years Jaguars offense via scout.com

------------------------------------

[Image: 1542245.jpg]

Jaguars Defense via SCout last year

---------------------------------------------------------

The things that the Jaguars must do in order to have a chance at winning this game;

1. Must not turnover the ball (INTs, Fumbles)
  2. Must protect Bortles and give him time to throw!
  3. No more dropped passes (especially not the easy throws)!
  4. A strong run game to tire the Pats Defense
  5. DBs have to come up big with an INT!
Quote:Maybe Brady and Gronkowski will retire this week.

Had the same thought

Bills D is very good, they couldn't touch Brady. We are stout, but couldn't really touch Tannelhill.

Tannelhill =/ Brady
Quote:Had the same thought

Bills D is very good, they couldn't touch Brady. We are stout, but couldn't really touch Tannelhill.

Tannelhill =/ Brady

Odrick touched him!

But yeah, it's gonna be tough.
Do the Jaguars game plan specifiically for <span>Gronkowski?  </span>
Hire assassins. Lots of assassins.
I bet Money we give them a good game I do not think we will win but they will not blow us out. I look at the patriots

They do not seem all that special to me They are beatable. Brady and Gronk is all they have There secondary is not that special

there O line has quite a few rookies Our Defense is better I think Bradley will have a plan. Plus Patriots might go in this game looking past us

Trap game. Jags are going to go in this game with the mind set they can win and time to shock the world. If they play like they did today and extend more drives and move the chains they can compete but they need to give it there all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4