Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Burns had 68 yards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4 rec 68 yards 17ypc. Wow he quietly had a really nice game I didn't even notice. He had 60 yards last week too. Hurns is proving to be Mr. Reliable so far.

Quote:4 rec 68 yards 17ypc. Wow he quietly had a really nice game I didn't even notice. He had 60 yards last week too. Hurns is proving to be Mr. Reliable so far.

His catch late in the 4th was a thing of beauty and put us in the position to win the game. Mad respect to Hurns today.
He has a knack of making clutch plays.
Quote:4 rec 68 yards 17ypc. Wow he quietly had a really nice game I didn't even notice. He had 60 yards last week too. Hurns is proving to be Mr. Reliable so far.

I saw a few times in both games where he was open but didnt get the throw for whatever reason.  All of the WRs have made drops last week, this week was much improved (except Greene!)
Yeah that snuck up on me too.

raweyejag

Yep about the same as last week numbers
He plays best in high pressure situations
2 of his 4 receptions were on the game winning drive.

Yes, but how did Smithers do?
Burns is becoming a very nice #2. Heck of a find by Caldwell.
Quote:Burns is becoming a very nice #2. Heck of a find by Caldwell.
Excellent...
Yea I liked what I saw from our young trio. Most def Arob but Hurns and Lee did good as well.
Burns numbers will go down this week once blackmon comes back.
Quote:Burns numbers will go down this week once blackmon comes back.
Please. It's sad to think about how ridiculous this offense would be had Blackmon kept his head on straight.
The entire receiving group is maturing very well to say the least. Their production increased three fold. I'm proud of how they bounced back...

NH3...

Quote:Yes, but how did Smithers do?
Smithers who?

NH3...
Quote:The entire receiving group is maturing very well to say the least. Their production increased three fold. I'm proud of how they bounced back...

NH3...

Progress is good.  I'm not going to throw cold water or a wet blanket on the win.  Good to see some progress.
[Image: free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif]