Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Some stats through 2 games.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A couple of these might bump down with 1 1/2 games left but I was just looking at them now so I thought I'd share.

Offense:

Blake Bortles: 16th in the NFL (out of 37 QBs) in passing yards, 13th in 1st downs, tied 9th for touchdowns and tied 6th (worst) for interceptions. He's also 11th out of all runners for YPC.

TJ Yeldon: 12th in the NFL for yards and 3rd out of rookies for yards. His YPC sees him 11th for YPC out of rookie running backs and his attempts per game see him have the most carries out of all rookie RBs.

Allen Robinson is currently 8th in the NFL for yards, tied 3rd for 20+ yard receiptions and tied 5th for recieving touchdowns. He's tied second out of all 2nd year receivers for yards - Allen Hurns is 6th.

Defense:

Telvin Smith: currently 10th in combined tackles and tied 10th for solo tackles. He's second in both categories for second year players.

Paul Posluszny: tied 20th for combined tackles and 6th for solo tackles. He's also tied 4th (with about 45 other players >_>) for interceptions. 

ST:

Jason Myers: the longest field goal in the NFL this season.

Corey Grant: 11th (out of 47) in the NFL for kick return average yards.

Not bad!

raweyejag

Where did you get your stats because I am not sure only 1 1/2 games is all that is missing. If Bortles is 6th of all that is hard to believe. Official NFL stats usually come out on Tuesday. 30 of 32 usually come out on unofficially by teams on Monday. Even fantasy stats are not completely updated just like NFL
I saw them on NFL.com

Do you think the Jaguas should tkae a look at the Redskins CB David Amerson (recently cut for poor performance)?   He had like 2 INTs and a ff, (more than most of our DBs) was a 2nd round pick in 2013 by Skins.