Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Game Balls!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Allen Robinson- Went beast mode in the first half.  A couple of td's and over 150yds

Blake Bortles- First career game with a rating over 100.  272 yds 2td's

Meyers: Scobee who?  He made some big time kicks today including a 58yarder

Odrick: Was a manimal today:  Big time play late in the game and almost caused a safety

Sam Young: Kind of an unsung hero.  He played well today
I really hope we see Odrick win more game balls in the future. Well along with the rest too.

Don't forget Clay Harbor for that wonderful acting job on that last drive
A Rob won the game for the Jaguars and more importantly - my fantasy team!!
Quote:Allen Robinson- Went beast mode in the first half.  A couple of td's and over 150yds

Blake Bortles- First career game with a rating over 100.  272 yds 2td's

Meyers: Scobee who?  He made some big time kicks today including a 58yarder

Odrick: Was a manimal today:  Big time play late in the game and almost caused a safety

Sam Young: Kind of an unsung hero.  He played well today

All of them could get it but I think because the QB usually does in these type of situations and knowing that is the best game of his career I would say Bortles!
Quote:A Rob won the game for the Jaguars and more importantly - my fantasy team!!
Yeah getting 2 TDS in the 1st half after only having 2 all of last season was impressive especially the route that led to him being wide open on the long TD!

Great 1st half, didnt see much of him the 2nd not sure why.
Haven't seen a defensive lineman for this team look as unblockable as Odrick in a long time. He wanted this one bad.
There was a play where Odrick got by the RT so quick, the RT looked completely lost as Odrick flew past him. He definitely deserves a game ball.
Tannehill didn't see him and almost had a safety or TD from that sack /ff!

Odrick really wanted to show the dolphins today. He destroyed Fox in that second to last drive for the dolphins.
Been a lonnnng time since the fans got to shake the stands. Game balls for all.

Crow for me on thinking an 0-4 start, and bustin chops on Mr. Myers. 58 yard boot? Wha?

So great to see the opposing fans who were talking so much smack leave with their heads down while Jag fans danced in stands, streets and tailgate areas.

Hey boss...if you're reading this. I'm calling in tomorrow. Sick...err..ecstatic day. Head will be hurtin too.

raweyejag

Wow what a difference a week makes some people thought some of those guys were busts
Quote:Haven't seen a defensive lineman for this team look as unblockable as Odrick in a long time. He wanted this one bad.

Sen'Derrick? I get your point though.
I'll say Allen Robinson.

We needed a player to come out playing strong and he stepped up despite some pretty heavy criticism last week.
Quote:Tannehill didn't see him and almost had a safety or TD from that sack /ff!

I was mad there was no flag for intentional grounding there. Who was Tannehill throwing to?

Great play by Odrick. Hopefully next time he will get a sack,
Robinson and Myers for game balls!

Quote:I was mad there was no flag for intentional grounding there. Who was Tannehill throwing to?

Great play by Odrick. Hopefully next time he will get a sack,

Really? Tannehill wasn't throwing the ball it was knocked out of his hand by Odrick. What the hell are you seeing when you're watching the game?
My game balls:

Blake Bortles - best game of his career

Allen Robinson - awesome catches in the first half

Jason Myers - 58 yarder and the winning score

I felt like our defense struggled against the pass, but have to give credit to the guys who made plays.

Quote:Really? Tannehill wasn't throwing the ball it was knocked out of his hand by Odrick. What the hell are you seeing when you're watching the game?

What I remember seeing was Tannehill throwing the ball when Odrick was on him. Sure, Odrick forced it, but that was an incomplete pass if you are thinking of the same play I am.
Quote:What I remember seeing was Tannehill throwing the ball when Odrick was on him. Sure, Odrick forced it, but that was an incomplete pass if you are thinking of the same play I am.

I'm thinking of the play on the goal line where Odrick whipped the LT Fox and knocked the ball out of Tannehill's hand and almost caused either a safety or a TD. Which play are you talking about?
Pages: 1 2