Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A small word of advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so if you did something different this week that you belieave lead the team to win. Don't brag about it right now,or next week,or the week after. 

Wait until the end of the season then mettion it.. Other wise it will recurse the team to start another serveal years of loseing. Lets celbreate be happy with the win,and keep doing what you did this week,but tell know one except family or people you watched game with. To much braging at this time leads to strings of bad luck.

I wore no underwear tod....

Oops.

I went spear fishing and caught a few Dolphins. Put'em in the blender with my tuna and had me a sammich. Ooops...

Wolfie did you get a chance to watch the Jags win today? If not I think you may have been the curse...
I pooped twice on Wednesday.

Quote:I pooped twice on Wednesday.
How? I must know your secret.
Quote:How? I must know your secret.
Coffee and whisky brah.
Wolfie hunted a tapir with his bare hands like a real Jaguar. 

I drank 8 bottles of water at the game today. Would have been 9 but I ran out of monies.

Quote:Wolfie did you get a chance to watch the Jags win today? If not I think you may have been the curse...

we were at the sports bar whole game watching the game. 
We're dead next week, but I'll enjoy this win for the next couple days.
Quote:we were at the sports bar whole game watching the game.

What did you eat? Did your dad drink Sprite?
Quote:What did you eat? Did your dad drink Sprite?

sorry nothing personal or anything,but i refuse to answer that question until the season is over. After we played 16 games ask me that again. I'm not going to jinx the team.  :no:  :no:
Quote:sorry nothing personal or anything,but i refuse to answer that question until the season is over. After we played 16 games ask me that again. I'm not going to jinx the team. :no: :no:

You must share Wolfie. If we all eat and drink the same thing in game day we could go 16-1!
Quote:We're dead next week, but I'll enjoy this win for the next couple days.
You never know.... We might drop a bag of bricks on Brady's head and pull it out!
Quote:You never know.... We might drop a bag of bricks on Brady's head and pull it out!
Hahahaha

Edit: we have no answer for Gronk. 3 TDs by him?
Quote:Hahahaha

Pffft... He's a product of Brady!

/s
Quote:Hahahaha

Probably. And we have to score 30 points to even have a fighting chance.
It's time to figure out what we eat...

let's start coming up with ideas...

What defeats a cheater? This is gonna be a tough week
Quote:I drank 8 bottles of water at the game today. Would have been 9 but I ran out of monies.

Supposed to get one bottle of water and then refill it at the water fountains. Fyi, i got the salmon.
Pages: 1 2