Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Injuries against the Dolphins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Were both House and Colvin both injured? I saw a lot of Thompson in there as well as McCray.
Quote:Were both House and Colvin both injured? I saw a lot of Thompson in there as well as McCray.
I think Colvin may have and Gratz was inactive. What a huge play Thompson had around midfield on that play Jags for some reason challenged.
Quote:I think Colvin may have and Gratz was inactive. What a huge play Thompson had around midfield on that play Jags for some reason challenged.

Thompson played well, there was another critical play where he blitzed and chased Tannehill all the way to the sideline causing him to throw a bad pass.
Maybe there was a reason they waived Walters... Could you imagine having to ask Walters to play CB after the injuries happened?
House and Colvin north left because of dehydration and there were a handful of plays that Thompson and Nick Marshall were back there for us.
Quote:Were both House and Colvin both injured? I saw a lot of Thompson in there as well as McCray.
They said House left the game out of dehydration not injury.
Quote:They said House left the game out of dehydration not injury.

Ahh i see, couldn't hear the game at the bar thanks to Cowboys fans.
Thompson looked pretty good out there in limited duty.
Quote:Ahh i see, couldn't hear the game at the bar thanks to Cowboys fans.

I am sure all of those Cowboys fans hated the news they got yesterday. Tony Romo's injury is worse than any of ours.

Quote:Thompson looked pretty good out there in limited duty.

It sure did not look like "limited duty" to me. He was all over the place making some big plays.
Quote:I am sure all of those Cowboys fans hated the news they got yesterday. Tony Romo's injury is worse than any of ours.

It sure did not look like "limited duty" to me. He was all over the place making some big plays.

The whole bar got quiet quick when Romo went down. Sucks for them they also lost Dez for half the season. Gonna be a bad year for the Cowboys.
Quote:The whole bar got quiet quick when Romo went down. Sucks for them they also lost Dez for half the season. Gonna be a bad year for the Cowboys.

I don't wish broken bones on anybody, but would love to see the Cowboys lose games without them.

Back on topic, what happened to Denard Robinson? All I heard was "knee, questionable to return."
Denard Robinson injured his left knee (it has not been revealed to what extent he is injured).

Quote:Denard Robinson injured his left knee (it has not been revealed to what extent he is injured).

I guess more testing is needed for a firm diagnosis. Sometimes that happens even with minor injuries.

Sucks for him that he did not get to play much before going out, but I guess his backup was not too bad.
Yes, both missed all or most of the second half...

NH3...

raweyejag

Injury projection for NE

https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran
So an early look at #Jaguars not playing vs. NE (educated guess);
no-go
80 Thomas, Julius
99 Marks, Sen'Derrick
16 Robinson, Denard 
90 Branch, Andre 
wait-and-see
76 Joeckel, Luke 
21 Gerhart, Toby
37 Cyprien, Johnathan
27 Gratz, Dwayne
13 Greene, Rashad
Quote:I guess more testing is needed for a firm diagnosis. Sometimes that happens even with minor injuries.

Sucks for him that he did not get to play much before going out, but I guess his backup was not too bad.
He had an MCL concussion.
I'm gonna throw these here:

@ryanohalloran: Dwayne Gratz sprained ankle when he got tangled up with Marqise Lee in practice. Still in boot and one crutch. Hopes to prax this week.

@ryanohalloran: Davon House got checked out of the hospital this morning. Said chest congestion was giving him problems breathing at halftime.

@ryanohalloran: Denard Robinson had a big brace on his left knee and needed crutches. Said sprained MCL but wouldn't estimate how long he'd be out.
@ryanohalloran: Julius Thomas said he returns to the doctor early next week for clearance to up his activity. Passed on further commenting until cleared.

@ryanohalloran: Aaron Colvin said he took one IV bag late in the fourth quarter before returning to the game. Missed only two snaps.

@ryanohalloran: So an early look at #Jaguars not playing vs. NE (educated guess); 80, 99, 16, 90 no-go and wait-and-see on 76, 21, 37, 27, 13.
Quote:I think Colvin may have and Gratz was inactive. What a huge play Thompson had around midfield on that play Jags for some reason challenged.

I was thinking about this play, and the refs and the annoying announcers said that he had to hit the ground FIRST. Well, the ground cannot cause a fumble and I recorded the game and Thompson knocked the ball  out of his hands. So, after two steps, Thompson knocks the ball out and it is NOT a fumble? I don't get it.  
Quote:I was thinking about this play, and the refs and the annoying announcers said that he had to hit the ground FIRST. Well, the ground cannot cause a fumble and I recorded the game and Thompson knocked the ball  out of his hands. So, after two steps, Thompson knocks the ball out and it is NOT a fumble? I don't get it.  

He didn't take two step. At best one after securing the ball, which isn't considered a "football" move. See: Calvin Johnson, Dez Bryant