Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Albino Tiger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With a limited role, he did very good today. He made plays, got us first downs, and made some tough catches. Really hoping he can stay healthy and light up the defense with Robinson.

Bortles missed him on what could have been a huge play. Could've had about 30-40 more yards on his receiving total.
The one that was called back was a really good catch. Lee has always looked good when on the field and targeted really...

Quote:Bortles missed him on what could have been a huge play. Could've had about 30-40 more yards on his receiving total.

Honestly i think that could've been a TD, looked to me like there weren't many defenders to beat had that ball hit him in stride.
LEEnigma played well.  Hope he can stay healthy.

Can we change his name to Albino Jaguar?  Or whatever, Albino Tiger is also good.

I'm just glad he made it through the entire game...  Thought I was worried, there was one play where I thought he re-injured his hammy...  I hope he's ready to keep going next Sunday.

Go Jags!!!

Quote:The one that was called back was a really good catch. Lee has always looked good when on the field and targeted really...
Unfortunate penalty, but that catch was awesome. Didn't know he could go up and snag it like that.
"Albino Jaguar"

lol pretty good

Fits with the white unis too.

Quote:Unfortunate penalty, but that catch was awesome. Didn't know he could go up and snag it like that.
He had one for a TD last year that was an awesome catch - the kind of thing that would be repeat on ESPN if it was made by a big market team WR.
Why is he called albino tiger?

I honestly believe lee being on the field today alleviated some pressure from Robinson. Just from being on the field, it looked like a different offense. Can't wait to get JT in there and alleviate even more!!
Quote:With a limited role, he did very good today. He made plays, got us first downs, and made some tough catches. Really hoping he can stay healthy and light up the defense with Robinson.
Yea I like Green but Lee is gonna have to get his snaps, Green still making mistakes

Lee will be good for us
Lee is ahead of Greene and should be. Lee, Hurns and Robinson are more experienced the best 3 WRs on the team. Greene has potential but he's the backup which he should be.

Quote:Why is he called albino tiger?
That is what Olson called him since he was out for so long n such.
He is rarely seen around the practice field and always injured. Olsen didn't see him much this off-season and he compared him to the Albino Tiger at the zoo. 

Ah figured I was missing something.

Quote:With a limited role, he did very good today. He made plays, got us first downs, and made some tough catches. Really hoping he can stay healthy and light up the defense with Robinson.
I wasnt sure why Bortles didnt throw to him more instead of Greene he keeps dropping passes.
Quote:Honestly i think that could've been a TD, looked to me like there weren't many defenders to beat had that ball hit him in stride.
Honestly could have been a TD. I was assuming it would have just been for a long gain
Quote:Honestly could have been a TD. I was assuming it would have just been for a long gain

Yup, had a chance to be a huge momentum changer.

raweyejag

If he keeps up the numbers and good health he might need another nickname

Albino tiger is a rare (perceived to be precious, elusive) animal and can rarely be seen at the zoo because it stays hidden from the sun light. Just like a great player who is often hurt.
Pages: 1 2