Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Little Love for Myers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He's 'aight...

I bet he sleeps well tonight.

I support the decisions of the coaching staff. And he went 3/3 today so it further validates my trust in em. 

It was an important decision to make.  I am very happy with the decision.

Way to go man !!!!!    Welkommen  !!

note from fan:  we need you to be the best kicker in NFL history.  You can do it.

That 58-yarder was a thing of a beauty.

That's why Gus and Caldwell placed their trust with him.

He deserves a lot of credit for that 58 yard field goal!

A lot of respect to Myers for his bounce back performance today
To see him make those kicks in a game that counts? Oh, man. That's beautiful. I'm sure there will be several more misses throughout the year, and quite possibly another game or two that just ticks us off. But he could possibly be the long-term guy the coaching staff sees in him.

Few more games like that and we'll even spell his name right!

Yeah, really - if he can manage the big step to "in-game" confidence, we may just have a real gem here !

Quote:Few more games like that and we'll even spell his name right!
Lol, he is from Marist College after all.

I kid I kid.
Games like this prove he can handle pressure situations. Guess he just needed to shake the nerves from week 1.

He proved us wrong. He has the leg and is mentally strong to deal with pressure. He just has to keep that consistency and he'll be here for a loooong time.

Quote:That 58-yarder was a thing of a beauty.

That's why Gus and Caldwell placed their trust with him.
That 58 yard field goal would have been short if not for some help from the ref's. On tv, it was clear the pass interference call that set up the field goal attempt had taken place at the 48 yard line. The ref's spotted it at the 50. The field goal only made it over the goal post by about a yard and a half. The spot was what made that field goal; they showed it over and over. Oh well; it was still a good kick.

I was a hopeful fan saying Jags over fins 24-21 cause myers wasn't gonna miss anymore!!!!! I'll take 23-20 close enough. 

J!!!! A!!!! G!!!! S!!!!! JAGS!!! JAGS!!!! JAGS!!!!! Now lets put it all together against the Super Bowl Champs. I didn't sit down the whole 4th Quarter.

Great game young man.
I like it. Definitely showed some heart and skill today

That 58 yarder was as important as the 28 yard chip shot at the end. Dude maybe psyched himself out last week? Now its business as usual from here on out hopefully. 

Quote:That 58 yard field goal would have been short if not for some help from the ref's. On tv, it was clear the pass interference call that set up the field goal attempt had taken place at the 48 yard line. The ref's spotted it at the 50. The field goal only made it over the goal post by about a yard and a half. The spot was what made that field goal; they showed it over and over. Oh well; it was still a good kick.

Negative Nancy here. Though you can't make that statement a fact. Had it been spotted differently, the entire play would have occurred differently in time. Perhaps Myers doesn't put as much on it and it comes up several yards short. Perhaps he manages to get more into the longer attempt and it clears it by another yard or two still. No certain thing any which way. Perhaps it gets blocked. Who knows?

Point is, it was spotted where it was spotted and the kicker made the kick from where it was spotted. Be happy.
Dude its Myers. Best last name ever
Wink  Wink  Give the goal post some credit to for helping the 58 yard go though.   :yes:  :yes:

Pages: 1 2 3