Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Odrick, Skuta, Myers and Yeldon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Clutch plays from 4 news players in the last few minutes of the game.

Yeldon is the real deal, he's boom or bust right now but that's alright, he's a rookie and he's proving to be a 3 down back. He cuts like no other.

Myers is better than Scobee, clutch and has a huge leg. He missed a couple last week but came back stronger than ever.

So happy to see new guys making plays.

Scobee doesn't have a huge leg? That's news to me.
Was nice to see some big plays to end the game with a W.

Yeldon. He frustrated me but im interested in seeing how he improves as the season progresses. Itll be interesting.

Because Tony Romo told them to put their shoulder into it.

Okay, I'm ashamed.

Quote:Scobee doesn't have a huge leg? That's news to me.
Scobee used to have a big leg. Meh, he's gone anyways.
Quote:Yeldon. He frustrated me but im interested in seeing how he improves as the season progresses. Itll be interesting.
I thought they should have spelled him more with Pierce.
J.T. has some speed.

Meyers still can go either way. Only two games. But today's definitely erased the excessive amount of doubt from last week. I think we're all back to some level of comfort now, knowing he has the ability to do it in a real game.

Yeldon? Stats don't tell the story of his effort. I'm a Bama homer. Richardson we know is a bust. Ingram is solid but hasn't become a star. Lacy is legit. Yeldon is showing he has the ability, the potential is there. The effort is abusrd. When the lights come on, or the line does better, or whatever it is, we'll have a star.

Skuta and Odrick? Man. Oh man. If for nothing other than the end of the game. They can play.

Yeldon looks like he can be really good. Awful blocking on a few plays that made his average look terrible, but he made a lot of yards himself.

Quote:Scobee used to have a big leg. Meh, he's gone anyways.

Josh just wants to come back to Jacksonville and play golf with Curtis Dvorak.
Quote:Scobee doesn't have a huge leg? That's news to me.
I never said he didn't. Those are separate statements Tongue

But right now I feel like he's better than Scobee. To nail a 58 yarder in his second game in the NFL? To nail the game winner? Clutch as hell.
Yeldon looked good. The Dolphins were focusing on stopping the run, which is why our passing game had a little more success
When the jags got to the 40, they showed Myers and he had a villainous smirk on his face. I knew then that he was gonna nail the game winner!
Odrick came up big multiple times. Love it. 

Quote:Yeldon looked good. The Dolphins were focusing on stopping the run, which is why our passing game had a little more success
Yeldon is going to be a very good running back. His YPC was low but he got stopped for a loss quite a few times because they brought a load of pressure. He's elusive and once he gets going can beat multiple guys with his cuts alone.
Quote:Odrick came up big multiple times. Love it. 
Kudos to Odrick!!!
Yeldon and Odrick played really hard. Odrick would've had multiple sacks but he always tripped up or couldn't hang on to Tannehill.

But Skuta doesn't have a lot of starts! And Odrick is just a guy! And Yeldon's stats!
Odrick and Skuta both were in the backfield a lot, can't wait for Marks to be back.
Pages: 1 2