Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: These bum announcers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exercise the mute button y'all

They are so biased and love the dolphins. Typical though... No one likes the Jags.

Quote:They are so biased and love the dolphins. Typical though... No one likes the Jags.

Steve still salty cause he got replaced by Brunell.. lol bum
I didn't see any illegal hands to the face.
They are comical right now

What a great win, closer than it should've been, but great nonetheless. that being said, those announcers were a joke. I've never seen such a ridiculous amount of bias and favoritism in a game in life. extremely unprofessional, very frustrating to watch. But we won! i told you guys we could win it!

Really bruh? yall are way too strict about condensing threads.. let the board breathe for once 

They were pathetic!
It sounded like the three of them have some personal issues. Tasker especially was ticked off at Steve and Ian. 

That was painful to listen to. Geez.

Yeah Beurlein basically said the refs gave us this game because of the two yard spot at the end of the first half. Refs were pretty bad all around. About time the jaguars get a break!
Meh it's always this way with this crew, they're a joke, when the team is ahead they sound depressed when the other team is doing something it sounds as though they having orgasms in the booth.  Remember last years Eagles game?  I don't think I ever heard a group of announcers as giddy as they were when the Eagles took over. 

Quote:They are so biased and love the dolphins. Typical though... No one likes the Jags.
Perhaps... but remember the Jags have done nothing in years to give announcers any reason to like them. People like winners, and the Jags have established a long record of losing. One 'ugly' win isn't going to change anyone's mind about the Jags... except maybe the teal koolaid drinking homers. Let's see how we do against the pat's next week; win that game, and people will sit up and take notice, lose, and it's the same 'ol same ol.
They got off over Suh far too much. He was invisible most plays, they kept saying he'd done things he hadn't - they credited both of Wiz's penalties to Suh even though neither was Suh because Linder had taken Suh out. They gave Suh credit for a TFL on Yeldon yet Suh came in after about 5 players had Yeldon down.

If we'd signed Suh for what the 'fins are paying him and he played like that every week I'd be flipping my --- with the GM.

The Steves suck.
Quote:They got off over Suh far too much. He was invisible most plays, they kept saying he'd done things he hadn't - they credited both of Wiz's penalties to Suh even though neither was Suh because Linder had taken Suh out. They gave Suh credit for a TFL on Yeldon yet Suh came in after about 5 players had Yeldon down.

Listening to them have to correct themselves after showing those replays were hysterical though. "Well, actually, it wasn't Suh who was held, because he was cut at the line and out of the play. It was Wiz holding a linebacker..."
Quote:Listening to them have to correct themselves after showing those replays were hysterical though. "Well, actually, it wasn't Suh who was held, because he was cut at the line and out of the play. It was Wiz holding a linebacker..."
I think Suh is the go to player when anything happens for the Dolphins Defense up front for the commentators. They do it with Watt when we play the tinhorns but Watt usually actually does something. Suh just looked like another guy on the field today.

That's why you have to go to a bar, get drunk and listen to Jams while the game is on.