Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What Dolphins Fans Are Saying...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

http://www.thephins.com/forums/showthrea...cksonville

It's very interesting to see that some Fins fans think that they're going to blow this game, while some Jags fans think that the Jags are going to lose on Sunday. Some of the few comments I read are quite encouraging about our team. They're really hoping that Marks doesn't play. It would be great if we could get him and Branch back in time for week 3 against New England.

Of course they hope Marks does not play. He is our best defensive lineman.

Every opponent has some fans who fear the Jaguars - even the Colts. I figured that out pretty quickly last season.

What happened to Branch?

No one is scared of the Jags, shocker. Most of them are predicting a blow out because "were the doormat team of the NFL"

I really hope the Jags run all over them Sunday.
Quote:No one is scared of the Jags, shocker. Most of them are predicting a blow out because "were the doormat team of the NFL"

I really hope the Jags run all over them Sunday.

I just hope the Jags score a TD on Sunday.
Wake may not play. That would be great.
Quote:Wake may not play. That would be great.

What happened to him?
Quote:What happened to him?

Philbin saw a "No Wake Zone" sign in the St. Johns and had to leave him in Miami.

Philbin has the personality of room temperature oatmeal.
They still think we ran up the 62-7 score. Let it gooooo.

I read thru this a little and they seem to be a pretty fair fanbase from what i saw.

Quote:They still think we ran up the 62-7 score. Let it gooooo.

Dude that was so long ago. Bitter until the end I guess.
Hey, you don't forget 62-7 in the playoffs ending one of the best QB careers of all time.

Quote:They still think we ran up the 62-7 score. Let it gooooo.

Ran up the score? LOL They kept our offense on the field. Play better defense and you won't let that happen.

Bills fans are the same way about Scott Norwood missing a game-ending field goal attempt in the Super Bowl. It is part of being a sports fan.
We put our backups in. That doesn't equate to running up the score. Unless of course they think we were running up the score with our backups.
Quote:I just hope the Jags score a TD on Sunday.
I hope we can get a FG.
Quote:We put our backups in. That doesn't equate to running up the score. Unless of course they think we were running up the score with our backups.

Dolphins fans obviously forgot about that.

I remember last year there were several posts on a Dolphins board about revenge. Uh, that wasn't the first time since 2000 we played against the Dolphins. They are crazy to still be thinking about revenge 15 years later.
Quote:Dolphins fans obviously forgot about that.

I remember last year there were several posts on a Dolphins board about revenge. Uh, that wasn't the first time since 2000 we played against the Dolphins. They are crazy to still be thinking about revenge 15 years later.

We still hate Jeff fisher for what happen the following week 15 years ago
Quote:We still hate Jeff fisher for what happen the following week 15 years ago

You know it.  As a fan you can never get enough wins against the team you have a grudge against.
It's a common thread for our opponent's fans. They should rename us "trap game". Fans are scared of the embarassment of losing to the Jaguars (queue Delaney Walker) and hope their team doesn't overlook us.
As Tony Montana said in that movie Blue Chips, "Any Given Sunday".
Pages: 1 2 3 4