Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week Two Inactives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hopefully we can do better than last week if figuring this out. Keep in mind there are only seven inactives. I'm thinking....

Julius Thomas

Sen'Derrick Marks

Andre Branch

Dwayne Gratz

Jonathan Cyprien

Toby Gerhart

Thurston Armbrister

Armbrister is questionable with a back contusion, but if he goes I guess AJ Cann would sit again. Joekel is questionable with the rolled ankle, but it looks like Bradley is ulilizing every resort to get him ready to play.

It's looking like the Albino Tiger is set to make a rare game appearance. I imagine Toby "the Albino Rhino" Gerhart will make an appearance next week.

Why Gratz?
Yeah I'd think Marshall would be Inactive before Gratz if it's a Cb
Quote:Why Gratz?

He was injured in practice
Quote:He was injured in practice

Someone should be fired for making them practice!!!!!!
Quote:Why Gratz?

Gratz sprained his ankle in Wednesday's practice and is out for the game. Gus said McCray will be the third CB in for this game. I suspect Gratz will miss the Patriots game along with Julius and Sen'Derrick, and then all three will be ready to go for the Colts game.

Whats up with Toby?  I thought he had a stomach bug

Quote:Whats up with Toby?  I thought he had a stomach bug

I'll I've heard is that it's an abdominal strain. Gus said he's improving, but they want to hold him out another week to be safe. One of the posters on this board claimed that he talked to Gerhart and was told he had a hernia, but that claim has not been substantiated.

Quote:Gratz sprained his ankle in Wednesday's practice and is out for the game. Gus said McCray will be the third CB in for this game. I suspect Gratz will miss the Patriots game along with Julius and Sen'Derrick, and then all three will be ready to go for the Colts game.

Ouch, tough break for him. I didn't know.
What was Cyprien's diagnosis? I only remember seeing his left arm wrapped up.

Quote:What was Cyprien's diagnosis? I only remember seeing his left arm wrapped up.

His arm is still in a cast, but that's not why he's out. In the last game he suffered some kind of a calf injury???

Quote:His arm is still in a cast, but that's not why he's out. In the last game he suffered some kind of a calf injury???

The NFL should really stop letting the players bring cattle to the stadium.

Quote:His arm is still in a cast, but that's not why he's out. In the last game he suffered some kind of a calf injury?

So he got hurt twice in the same game?
Quote:So he got hurt twice in the same game?

Yes an arm concussion and a calf concussion.
Quote:The NFL should really stop letting the players bring cattle to the stadium.

Actually, a baby dolphin is also called a calf. You know who we are playing next? The Dolphins.

BTW I had to read that four times to get the joke.

Quote:So he got hurt twice in the same game?

No, he hurt his arm a few weeks ago and it's been a cast. He started last week despite the cast.

Here's to hoping that our offense is not "inactive" today!

Good thing we have depth at CB

Quote:Here's to hoping that our offense is not "inactive" today!
This.
Quote:Here's to hoping that our offense is not "inactive" today!

That was not the biggest problem against Carolina. We had some good drives end badly. Of course player inactives will be a problem today.
Pages: 1 2