Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: MSNBC's Brzezinski 'Our job' to control 'exactly what people think'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://news.grabien.com/story-brzezinsk...ople-think

"And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

From their own mouth for anyone who still trust mainstream media...

lulz i can't even.

As if anyone with a brain didn't already know this. It's a liberal blowhorn and they wouldn't know the truth if it walked up behind them and kicked them in their collective backsides.

Quote:As if anyone with a brain didn't already know this. It's a liberal blowhorn and they wouldn't know the truth if it walked up behind them and kicked them in their collective backsides.

So true.

They can't win debates on the merit of the arguments.

So, control the "opinons" so they match yours so that there is no debate, no dissent.

I've become to realize that the left can be put into imagery as the character Baltar from Battlestar Galactica.

Traitor to their own, assisting in the fall of mankind.  Then, expecting a reward for having done so... failing to realize the entire time they are going down with the ship THEY are deliberately sinking.  There is no reward for their fake "victory."  Only destruction.

Never realizing their fellow man are their friend, not foe.
LOL.  I figured this would show up on this forum.  It's not surprising (the story) considering the source.  Liberal fake news wanting to control public opinion.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://news.grabien.com/story-brzezinski-our-job-control-exactly-what-people-think'>https://news.grabien.com/story-brzezinski-our-job-control-exactly-what-people-think</a>

"And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

From their own mouth for anyone who still trust mainstream media...

Mm hmm. Mm hmm. Very interesting stuff here...and there..but wait, what is this?! More FAKE NEWS!!! Sad!
Quote:Mm hmm. Mm hmm. Very interesting stuff here...and there..but wait, what is this?! More FAKE NEWS!!! Sad!
Can you rebut with a link of your preference? Your spamming is getting lame.
Quote:Mm hmm. Mm hmm. Very interesting stuff here...and there..but wait, what is this?! More FAKE NEWS!!! Sad!

It's obviously fake news since the source cites and plays actual commentary from pMSNBC.

However, since it was a "reporter" from pMSNBC that said it, only 10's of people actually saw it.  Their ratings are horrible.
Quote:It's obviously fake news since the source cites and plays actual commentary from pMSNBC.

However, since it was a "reporter" from pMSNBC that said it, only 10's of people actually saw it.  Their ratings are horrible.
How are they even in business? Maybe the clintons and soros is throwing them a bone or two.
Mika Brzezenski is hawt.  :yes:

Quote:How are they even in business? Maybe the clintons and soros is throwing them a bone or two.

Soros is a possibility.  I think the Clintons prefer the Clinton "News" Network (CNN) more though.  At least their fake news isn't as blatant (usually).

While FOX News doesn't hide the bias in their editorial/commentary content, they are more reliable for hard news programming.  I guess that's why they have been the #1 cable news organization for so long.

I will say this though.  At least one investigative reporter left her network because of the politics and bias.  I recommend reading the book "Stonewalled" by former CBS investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson.  She sheds light on how the 0bama regime was so against real journalists and tried to silence them.

I own the ebook and would be happy to loan it to anyone interested in it.
Quote:How are they even in business? Maybe the clintons and soros is throwing them a bone or two.

Im sure Bill is chasing a few reporterettes around the studio.
Quote:Im sure Bill is chasing a few reporterettes around the studio.

I would too if I had to go home to Hillary
Quote:I would too if I had to go home to Hillary

That's a visual that I didn't need.   Sick