Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Let's list some positives going into Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
+Lee, Marks, and Thomas are cleared for light practice

+Lee may play

+It can't get worse.  You can only go up from rock bottom

+Should be a competitive game

+Ben and Jerry's are on sale

Caldwell hasn't swung a trade to bring Gabbert back, so there's that.

Booze
It can get worse though... Do you remember the Redskins game last year? That was HORRIBLE.

+One week closer to Shad saying "Gus...ya fired!"
There's a chance the Jags could put a huge pacifier in the mouths of aww duh widdew babies on this message board.
Quote:There's a chance the Jags could put a huge pacifier in the mouths of aww duh widdew babies on this message board.

This is a meltdown the likes of which I've never seen. I hope we win against Miami.
TJ Yeldon.
Jaguarmvp will start Motrin whiny threads Sunday night...oh wait you said positive
Quote:There's a chance the Jags could put a huge pacifier in the mouths of aww duh widdew babies on this message board.

Kotite....ya fired!
Quote:TJ Yeldon.
Denard looked good on his limited snaps too
Quote:Jaguarmvp will start Motrin whiny threads Sunday night...oh wait you said positive

KFL....ya fired!
Why, only the Freshest Beer Ever!!!!

to be sold by tap... Wish i could make it.
Did the so called by the franchise reporter "Kindergarten Gate" (knowing that it could be the pivot point that started the bringing down of GM Dave Caldwell's administration), change the way you think about Blake, about Olson, or about Gus, and about Dave Caldwell?

To me it did if nothing else in the sense that they beleive so much in what they are doing that outside opinions are seemed as idiotic especially when it comes from a casual fan.  What if those comments were coming from other OCs?  Would they still have the same pompus attitude towards what they are doing?  Should we then expect that everything will be fantastic against Miami, and that the Panthers game was simply a fluke?

I do.  I expect this game to be a huge success for the Jaguars, but if it is not.  I will be highly upset because of the offseason and especially because of Bortles comments.

I have the Dolphins as my defense in one of my fantasy leagues. Now that's a positive.
Quote:I have the Dolphins as my defense in one of my fantasy leagues. Now that's a positive.
I have the Patriots next week
Quote:+Lee, Marks, and Thomas are cleared for light practice

+Lee may play

+It can't get worse.  You can only go up from rock bottom

+Should be a competitive game

+Ben and Jerry's are on sale

• Neither Marks nor Thomas will play against Miami, but Lee might
  • In an interview Lee said he might simply be a decoy, which makes you wonder if he is trying to use reverse pshyc on dolphins DC
  • It can always get worse, the team's defense could play as bad as the offense did last week
  • It should be a blowout if the Jaguars Offense can play like they did in PreSeason and if the Defense plays as good as last week.
  • BJs are always welcomed

This is a must win for the Jaguars so I predict them to win in order for Head Coach Gus Bradley, GM, and QB Blake Bortles to save face after the Panthers horrible performance, and because we all expect the Patriots to embarass the team the following week on the road.
Bridgewater and manziel haven't played much better than bortles this season
Quote:Denard looked good on his limited snaps too

Agreed. But I think Yeldon is a true number 1 guy. He looks shifty and tough. I'm not optimistic about this team at all, but Yeldon caught my eye.
Quote:Agreed. But I think Yeldon is a true number 1 guy. He looks shifty and tough. I'm not optimistic about this team at all, but Yeldon caught my eye.
He is the most skilled RB on the roster, and I was extremely impressed with his cutting ability. He and Denard will be a good one-two punch... just need to feed them
Pages: 1 2 3