Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: US deports non mexican illegal immigrants to Mexico
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And they whine about it! Lol,so Mexico has a problem accepting illegal citizens from other nations? Comical.

https://apnews.com/e5b367d3be2d404d9d223...rtee-camps

Headline is at least slightly misleading

Quote:Headline is at least slightly misleading
I do see what your saying. I was under the impression we had already sent 7-8k, but it is actually the opposite, we simply stopped them from coming into the US, but it is our new policy.

Either way tho the Mexican reaction is priceless "We are not going to accept that because we don't have to and it is not in the interest of Mexico." Really we should take all the illegal Mexican immigrants, but they won't do the same.
That's where they got here from. They can find their collective ways back to their real homes. Then, they can try to LEGALLY immigrate to the US. If they do what this country requires to become a legal American citizen, they will have no problem.

It is nice to have a REAL President with the backbone to actually enforce the law and the Constitution.

Trump proving daily why he is head and shoulders above  his predecessor and the swamp monsters.

It's up to Mexico to enforce their own immigration laws.  If we catch illegal aliens coming across the U.S./Mexico border we should send them back to Mexico regardless of their country of origin.  It's not our problem.

Can we deport the liberals to Mexico too? They are worse than illegal immigrants.
Quote:Can we deport the liberals to Mexico too? They are worse than illegal immigrants.
We can only dream.

Have to change the slogan from make America great again to Make America the greatest ever! Banana

Quote:Can we deport the liberals to Mexico too? They are worse than illegal immigrants.

I wouldn't go that far, and you're getting stupid now.
Quote:I wouldn't go that far, and you're getting stupid now.
You do have somewhat of a point. Most illegal aliens actually work. liberals on the other hand........

I know of a couple that play fake scientists on a sports message board. Does that count as work?
They will just fly back over the wall.
Quote:You do have somewhat of a point. Most illegal aliens actually work. liberals on the other hand........

I know of a couple that play fake scientists on a sports message board. Does that count as work?

Do you really think remarks like that contribute anything to political dialogue?  
Quote:You do have somewhat of a point. Most illegal aliens actually work. liberals on the other hand........

Do you just sit on your porch and yell at all the cars to slow down?
Chaaaaampionship!!!!!

Wait... no this is racist!!!! Trumps a knuckle head, just tuurible

This mb is confusing, I can't ever get it right.
Quote:Chaaaaampionship!!!!!

Wait... no this is racist!!!! Trumps a knuckle head, just tuurible

This mb is confusing, I can't ever get it right.
blank#2
Quote:Do you just sit on your porch and yell at all the cars to slow down?

I thought that was FBT's job.
Quote:blank#2
corn
Quote:I thought that was FBT's job.
Get off my lawn! lol
Damn kids.   :verymad:

You know how we could make NAFTA equal easily. Force Mexico to match our minimum wage. I would be okay with it in that scenario.

In not sure destabilizing your neighbor is in the best interest of national security.
Pages: 1 2