Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Today's view from ozone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good perspective about our offense experience compared to 3 people on defense.

http://m.jaguars.com/s/30840/322?itemUri...1312114906
I hate the O-zone. 

You know what is frustrating about this article is that no one ever comes out and says flat out that they need to score touchdowns. Or that anything less is unacceptable. All I hear in the tone of the article is a lot of wants and hopes. But not one expect or were going to score one way or another. All I hear is a race to maturity but it sounds like the experience they want to learn from are from mistakes and not success.

It just feels like softness and uncertainty and scared. All the good jobs but that's in practice. What were being told us not being seen on the field of play. Let's see some real progress against the phins.
The O-zone gives me diarrhea. As does my posting for a lot of you.                       

Over the course of 4 weeks the organization has gone from "experience is not an excuse" to "yup, that's a youth mistake".

Hold the guys accountable for crying out loud.
who else hates Oesher?

the way he pauses and uses his hands when he talks.

would love to see him in a school hallway so I could stuff him in a locker. I'm sure he knows all about that

nerd

Quote:who else hates Oesher?

would love to see him in a school hallway so I could stuff him in a locker. I'm sure he knows all about that

nerd

I dont hate him but im starting to buy the idea that he is bad luck.
If people really want to knock someone it should be Sexton. He's a true company man. They let him do all these editorial videos, where he never takes an opinion on anything (defeats the purpose of an editorial, right?
Quote:I dont hate him but im starting to buy the idea that he is bad luck.

Been saying it for years. Glad it is finally catching on.
Quote:Been saying it for years. Glad it is finally catching on.

imposter from the Colts
Quote:who else hates Oesher?

nerd
Well we now know who condones bullying, a huge problem in this country.  If i caught you doing that, i'd kick your [BLEEP] and you'd be in the locker! Loser.
Quote:Well we now know who condones bullying, a huge problem in this country. If i caught you doing that, i'd kick your [BAD WORD REMOVED] and you'd be in the locker! Loser.

That was definitely a loser post.
Hey Jags32250, it's pretty obvious that you've seen your fair share of the inside of lockers in your day.....relax, homey, I was just joking.

didn't mean to bring up old wounds

Quote:Hey Jags32250, it's pretty obvious that you've seen your fair share of the inside of lockers in your day.....relax, homey, I was just joking.

Nope, just a matured father who believes we need to protect our youth from this garbage.

Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ouht2Gslfqo
I want to hear about who's not cutting it in practice and have an "ADIOS YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE" sign ready for that player come Sunday.

A "matured" father without enough sense to determine that something was a joke?

Just say "Sorry man. I didn't know that it was a joke." and we can move on.

Read the article and just kind of went......MEH....
Quote:Hey Jags32250, it's pretty obvious that you've seen your fair share of the inside of lockers in your day.....relax, homey, I was just joking.

See what you started! Buwhwhahahah!!!
Quote:A "matured" father without enough sense to determine that something was a joke?

Just say "Sorry man. I didn't know that it was a joke." and we can move on.

Sorry man. I didn't know it was a joke. And we can move on.
Quote:You know what is frustrating about this article is that no one ever comes out and says flat out that they need to score touchdowns. Or that anything less is unacceptable. All I hear in the tone of the article is a lot of wants and hopes. But not one expect or were going to score one way or another. All I hear is a race to maturity but it sounds like the experience they want to learn from are from mistakes and not success.

It just feels like softness and uncertainty and scared. All the good jobs but that's in practice. What were being told us not being seen on the field of play. Let's see some real progress against the phins.
What's really funny is the fact that you actually think they need to say it, as if they don't really realize this. 
Pages: 1 2