Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Start lee over hurns at wr 2..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hurns ain't cutting it the drops ext... Its time to put Robinson and lee side by side thunder and lightning 2.0

1. If Lee is even active on Sunday it will be on a snap count

2. Robinson is dropping as many balls as Hurns these days.

Hurns was our best wideout on Sunday (not saying much). He seems to get open pretty often. The fumble was bad though. 

I would fumble too if someone arm barred me in the throat and tried to dig at my eyes.
Burns is our best WR.

Lee and Robinson can fight for the #2.
Quote:Hurns ain't cutting it the drops ext... Its time to put Robinson and lee side by side thunder and lightning 2.0

Exactly

I'd move MY MOST PHYSICALLY RELIABLE, proven big play WR straight to the bench, or to a division mate

For a rarely spotted tiger that has no color

#Because, well of course, Jags
Quote:Hurns ain't cutting it the drops ext... Its time to put Robinson and lee side by side thunder and lightning 2.0

Hurns dropped just as many as Allen Robinson so why not bench him instead?  The thread is bias against Hurns, the person with the most drops was Greene 7 for 13 throws yet you call out Hurns whom only missed 2 I think?
Quote:Hurns was our best wideout on Sunday (not saying much). He seems to get open pretty often. The fumble was bad though. 
It was his first fumble I dont recall threads demanding D-Rob not play after he fumbled & dropped tons of passes last season.
You don't watch Jagwire football if you think Hurns is the worst out of the group. 

Burns hahahahahaha
If anything you start Hurns and Lee, this thread is stupid!
blackmon lee burns a-roob
Lee hasn't proved yet that he is fully healed. If he does play, as mentioned earlier, he will get limited snaps.

Hurns is the best receiver on this team whether you like it or not. All you hear about with Robinson is he has this and he has that potentially. And what I've seen is that Hurns shines a bit more. Yes, he drops passes. But he's still making plays. Just not eating everything up like Pacman just yet.

Quote:Hurns dropped just as many as Allen Robinson so why not bench him instead?  The thread is bias against Hurns, the person with the most drops was Greene 7 for 13 throws yet you call out Hurns whom only missed 2 I think?
I dont think you know what a target is. He had 13 targets that doesnt mean he had 6 drops that means the ball couldve been off target. Greene dropped one ball as I remember. All 3 of them dropped one.
Yeah, move our most productive receiver to the bench and start an inured player. Genius! Also, Greene only had 1 drop, Hurns had one where the DB made a good play by knocking it out at the perfect time.
Time to spread and 4 wide outs each down! Smile  lol

Robinson       Greene           Joeckel    Beadles  Wiz  LInder   Parnell             Lee             Hurns

Bortles             Yeldon

PS No way bench Hurns for Lee; right now Hurns is our #1 and best Wide out.........

GO JAGS!!

The problem with those drops where they were ALL on explosive plays over 20 yards. All 3 were good balls and would have given first downs and in 2 cases, I believe, would have put us in scoring position. These were really bad drops that changed the complexion of that game, imo.

I'm excited for Lee to come back. I'm hoping he can add an element to the Offense that other teams really have to account for. I hope he can stay healthy.

Robinson is a practice field All American

In games, dude drops more passes than my six year old

Suffice it to say, I'm tired of hearing about Arob

He doesn't deserve the "AR15" moniker

Ya know, you should actually accomplish something before you are given a nickname

lol

I don't like him, he stinks

Pages: 1 2 3