Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We Are Neanderthals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Neanderthal-001.jpg]

And Bortles believes he is fire and Olsen created the wheel
You know... these "We are.." threads got me thinking... unless I was in the bathroom or getting a beer, I don't recall the "We are....Jaguars" cheer at the game.

That is a good thing.

We're already kindergartners... Why not go down even lower?

Quote:You know... these "We are.." threads got me thinking... unless I was in the bathroom or getting a beer, I don't recall the "We are....Jaguars" cheer at the game.

That is a good thing.
That's my favorite chant. Hopefully we can pull that one off during our TNF game this year.
Quote:You know... these "We are.." threads got me thinking... unless I was in the bathroom or getting a beer, I don't recall the "We are....Jaguars" cheer at the game.

That is a good thing.

The new Jaxon couldn't get the crowd up. He really sucks.
Even our favorite team's mascot bailed on this failed franchise (is that the point of these anti-mascot thread/posts)?

When I am at the game I am watching the game, and for any reason that I am not it is most likely to watch the cheerleaders.

That is a good thing.

Jax Pack had the signs ready before the opening kick. Jaxson De Imposter never did anything after jumping off the light tower. Until he rode a tandem bike across the field two quarters later.. for no apparent reason.
Quote:[Image: Neanderthal-001.jpg]

What's Luck got to do with this?
You should have titled this thread the more appropriate "We Are Losers".

Quote:You should have titled this thread the more appropriate "We Are Losers".
Now is your chance to shine! Make the topic!

That is a good thing.

Yea, but you can bet they did damn that silly move them chains chant when we're down double digits in the 4th quarter.
Another top quality thread by Soso. To the subject at hand..........oh wait, there isn't one. At least not Jaguar football related.

I guess the joke went over my head.

Quote:[Image: Neanderthal-001.jpg]
Dad!!!
Quote:What's Luck got to do with this?

Hahahaha.