Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Julius Thomas cleared for limited practice.. Lee and marks also limited..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes but when Blackmon comes back!!!!

Quote:Yes but when Blackmon comes back!!!!
He ain't coming back till November 20th.. Might not even come back at all
The reason I say November 20th.. Is because blackmon got 2 charges in a row.. His 2nd charge July 24th 2014.. That charge would have been a 4 game suspension.. But he got busted again.. Then got suspended indefinitely.. He already did his year suspension last July 24th.. Now he has to wait till November 20th to play.. He has to go thru a two month weird thing before he can play again.. They probably want to test him for drugs before they put him on the field. If blackmon commits no crimes after november 20th he can come back according to mark long..

Quote:https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...Oj_MlF8oRQ

Limited Practice doesn't equal starting this week against the Dolphins.  As the article suggests they are hoping for four weeks from his surgery, but that their are hurdles which (translation) usually means it will take longer.  It might be fair to say that Lee (hamstring) is the most likely to play this week, and Marks the next, and Thomas might not be back until the next home game.
Quote:The reason I say November 20th.. Is because blackmon got 2 charges in a row.. His 2nd charge July 24th 2014.. That charge would have been a 4 game suspension.. But he got busted again.. Then got suspended indefinitely.. He already did his year suspension last July 24th.. Now he has to wait till November 20th to play.. He has to go thru a two month weird thing before he can play again.. They probably want to test him for drugs before they put him on the field. If blackmon commits no crimes after november 20th he can come back according to mark long..
lol
Let's say Justin Blackmon chose not to do drugs anymore and the NFL Commish has a change of heart and allows him to play (all of which is highly unlikely at this point).....

JB is still very far from Football SHAPE, (too many cheetos)?

It is safe to say that JB will never again play in the NFL...

just let it go and enjoy playing him on Madden video games to satisfy your what ifs...

Breh we really need justin blackmon back lol. I forgot what it was like to have wr attack the football in the air
Quote:The reason I say November 20th.. Is because blackmon got 2 charges in a row.. His 2nd charge July 24th 2014.. That charge would have been a 4 game suspension.. But he got busted again.. Then got suspended indefinitely.. He already did his year suspension last July 24th.. Now he has to wait till November 20th to play.. He has to go thru a two month weird thing before he can play again.. They probably want to test him for drugs before they put him on the field. If blackmon commits no crimes after november 20th he can come back according to mark long..

He done.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jacksonville-jaguars-justin-blackmon-lost-hope-return-suspended-receiver-skills-eroded-080515'>http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jacksonville-jaguars-justin-blackmon-lost-hope-return-suspended-receiver-skills-eroded-080515</a>
Quote:Breh we really need justin blackmon back lol. I forgot what it was like to have wr attack the football in the air

I disagree while JB showed great potential he wasn't reliable enough granted he had a bad QB on a bad team, but it wasn't like he came out and had an Odell Beckham or Calvin Johnson kind of rookie year (which many fans act like he did).

Sure he was the most likely WR in over a decade to possibly break the 1000 mark had he kept his nose clean, but he didn't & so here we are wondering if that will ever happen again.

If Blake Bortles can improve this year, and show serious potential of being a great QB the team has to draft a great WR in 2016 going fwd.

There's this song from frozen I think you need to listen too
Hopefully they use Lee to stretch the feild. That was aweful Sunday.

JB is coming back in the "FIRST TIME IN FOREVER!!"

Quote:There's this song from frozen I think you need to listen too
Quote:Hopefully they use Lee to stretch the feild. That was aweful Sunday.

He stretches the field all of 20 yards until he pulls his hammy
Sad thing is fat Blackmon would still probably be the best receiver on the team lol. 

I ran into Blackmon at the airport.  He said he was coming back April 20th of next year.  Something about it being poetic.  Or maybe he just said it was 420, I couldn't really understand him.

Lee needs to put together a long string of games played and full practice before I get excited about him again.  Thing is I was so happy when they drafted him, thought he had 1st round talent just coming off a bad year full of injury and bad QB play. 

How is Burns' eye? How long do eye poke injuries last?
Quote:There's this song from frozen I think you need to listen too
:whistling: Do you want to build a snowman? :whistling:
Quote:Lee needs to put together a long string of games played and full practice before I get excited about him again.  Thing is I was so happy when they drafted him, thought he had 1st round talent just coming off a bad year full of injury and bad QB play. 
Like was sad on the radio today, Lee gets hurt in practice, when he plays in games he is fine, last year he played in 13 games 
Pages: 1 2