Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Andrew Catalon, Steve Tasker, and former Jags QB Steve Beuerlein reunite from last season, and will announce the Jaguars Vs. Dolphins home opener, for The NFL On CBS's late single header game regional coverage in the battle of Florida AFC teams, televised regionally, including locally on WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47, live on HD. B)

WFOX-TV Channel 30 in Jacksonville is also televising the Falcons @ New York Giants, early regional, and Cowboys @ Eagles primary late double header games, for The NFL On FOX, both games seen live on HD this Sunday afternoon.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.506sports.com/'>http://506sports.com/</a>

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.the506.com/'>http://www.the506.com/</a>
Our good friends Tasker and Beuerlein are back, woot  Sick

I can't wait for this team to actually get good.

Well it damn sure won't be Al Michaels or anyone of that caliber. Hell, we're lucky to get Tasker and Beuerlein. It could still be ole Stupid Sam..
I get to watch Panthers vs Texans and Falcons vs Giants yay me -.-
Quote:I get to watch Panthers vs Texans and Falcons vs Giants yay me -.-
Tallahassee gets the opening battle for the Ponce De Leon cup. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Quote:Tallahassee gets the opening battle for the Ponce De Leon cup. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never get anything other than the tinhorns and the Cowboys here. Sad place to live.
Quote:I never get anything other than the tinhorns and the Cowboys here. Sad place to live.
The burden of Texas livin'. Isn't sunday ticket on sale for like $100 the entire season or something? Would be worth.
Ugh...

Because Mariota is a former Duck they keep showing the Titans games in Oregon. It was the same thing when Joey Harrington was a rookie when they showed all the Lions games in Oregon that year.

Quote:The burden of Texas livin'. Isn't sunday ticket on sale for like $100 the entire season or something? Would be worth.

I'd get it, but my computer is messed up.
Quote:Andrew Catalon, Steve Tasker, and former Jags QB Steve Beulrein reunite from last season, and announce the Jags late game with the Miami Dolphins, in the battle of Florida AFC teams.

We had them more than any other CBS team last year. Catalon is very annoying when he brags about Buerlein being a former starting quarterback for the Jaguars.
Quote:Ugh...

Because Mariota is a former Duck they keep showing the Titans games in Oregon. It was the same thing when Joey Harrington was a rookie when they showed all the Lions games in Oregon that year.

I will never understand that. Each team has 22 starters. Football is the ultimate team sport. So one player should never determine where a game is aired no matter how important he is to his team.
Hey, Jags02, at least we are guaranteed two games this season between the Jaguars and Titans as long as both teams. and Mariota, are in the AFC South Division.
Quote:Hey, Jags02, at least we are guaranteed two games this season between the Jaguars and Titans as long as both teams. and Mariota, are in the AFC South Division.

If they do the same as they did with Harrington, it will only be for his rookie season.

Quote:If they do the same as they did with Harrington, it will only be for his rookie season.

I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that a number of the Oregon Fox and CBS ( one or two games per season ) Stations showed Lions games throughout most of Joey Harrington's 4 seasons with the team.   Especially,  when Harrington was expected to start.    You probably saw first hand how popular Harrington remained in the state of Oregon,  even when he went to Miami in 2006.
Quote:I will never understand that. Each team has 22 starters. Football is the ultimate team sport. So one player should never determine where a game is aired no matter how important he is to his team.

Using Oregon for example,  the state doesn't have an NFL team.   While the Seahawks and the SF Bay Area teams have large followings in Oregon,  it doesn't compare to the followings of the Oregon Ducks program.     If I was the decision maker on the CBS or FOX stations,   there's no question that Tennessee games would be the priority as long as the former Oregon QB is starting.  
Quote:   I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that a number of the Oregon Fox and CBS ( one or two games per season ) Stations showed Lions games throughout most of Joey Harrington's 4 seasons with the team.   Especially,  when Harrington was expected to start.    You probably saw first hand how popular Harrington remained in the state of Oregon,  even when he went to Miami in 2006

Maybe one or two games a season as they might have used his starting to break a tie-breaker when deciding on games. His rookie season it was every week.

I have an interesting Joey Harrington story for you...

At one point I was working as a machinist at a place where we often worked on wood (mainly for mold patterns), and at one point we were contracted out to make the door handles for the Joey Harrington Building on the Ducks campus. We had a graphic file that was the precise imprint of his hands holding these long maple door nobs, and I machined out his grip. If ever Joey were to show up at the building, the pattern should conform exactly to his hands.