Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Silver Lining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was livid Sunday. I hated everything about this team, and part of me didn't care if they relocated so I could just stop caring about them. Social Media was filled with tons of negative threads and most were understandable. I had a thought though, and please tell me if you think I'm wrong. If Gus is fired, and not saying he should or shouldn't be (THIS IS NOT THAT THREAD) just if, This team is more attractive and talented than the team that he took over. Let me know what position groups you think are better or worse than the were before.

You had me at "I hated everything"
Quote:You had me at "I hated everything"
You had me at that avi. JDR is so handsome.
Quote:You had me at that avi. JDR is so handsome.

What about me?
Guess I'll join the JDR fan club.

I am not of the opinion that we should fire Gus, yet... Still a very young team and I am willing to give them time. It is obvious we have talent. Blake WILL be a good QB and I still feel we are close. I re-watched the game, this time with pause and I saw some really good things the first 3 quarters. That pick 6 threw everyone off of their game. 

Quote:Guess I'll join the JDR fan club.

Hahahaha. The glory days. I've said this before, but JDR was 12-4 in his 3rd year. Heres to hoping that will happen with Badly...
The real silver lining is beer and tailgating food.. That's all I got.. 

Quote:What about me?

Quote:Guess I'll join the JDR fan club.

Oh lawd now it is a real party!!!!
Quote:I was livid Sunday. I hated everything about this team, and part of me didn't care if they relocated so I could just stop caring about them. Social Media was filled with tons of negative threads and most were understandable. I had a thought though, and please tell me if you think I'm wrong. If Gus is fired, and not saying he should or shouldn't be (THIS IS NOT THAT THREAD) just if, This team is more attractive and talented than the team that he took over. Let me know what position groups you think are better or worse than the were before.

I'd have to say the talent we sent out there on game 1 was slightly worse than when he got here.  The potential is better but the physical talent on 9/112015 was worse.

QB - Better and much better potential than the Gabbert.

RB - Worse

WRs - evenly just as bad

TE - same

OL - same

DL - same

LBs - same

DBs - same

STs - worse
I hate all of you.
Quote:I am not of the opinion that we should fire Gus, yet... Still a very young team and I am willing to give them time. It is obvious we have talent. Blake WILL be a good QB and I still feel we are close. I re-watched the game, this time with pause and I saw some really good things the first 3 quarters. That pick 6 threw everyone off of their game. 

I had more trouble coping with the fact that we thought those quick 2 yard routes would work all day --- Carolina will never catch on to that.

Quote:I had more trouble coping with the fact that we thought those quick 2 yard routes would work all day --- Carolina will never catch on to that.

I suspect by listening to Gus that they will play more wide open going forward. I think our OC was trying to give Blake some confidence. 
Quote:I had more trouble coping with the fact that we thought those quick 2 yard routes would work all day --- Carolina will never catch on to that.

I thought we were past dead fisch and his stupid bubble screens. Play calling was just as pathetic as the performance.
Quote:I was livid Sunday. I hated everything about this team,

[Image: hate%20(2).jpg]
Quote:I hate all of you.

You need to calm down and have some herbal tea..
I just saved over 20% on my car insurance.

Quote:You need to calm down and have some herbal tea..
Calmly sip it.
Quote:Oh lawd now it is a real party!!!!

Copy cats
silver lining...? We'll probably have a top five draft pick... again.

Pages: 1 2