Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: any update on the albino tiger?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is he on track to play this week? We really need some speed on the field
bro, they barely come out of the cage. do you really think this tiger will come out and play?

Highly unlikely he plays.  Lee is just too soft and weak.  

:no:

I thought I heard Gus say in a presser that Lee has a better chance of playing over Marks. I think Lee plays but with a limited role. It all depends on his limited Wednesday practice. 

Quote:Is he on track to play this week? We really need some speed on the field

He comes to practice tomorrow, so we'll find out.
Meanwhile Greene almost died and looks like he's playing Sunday. Imagine if Lee took that hit.

Mon - tape

Tue - off

Wed - practice.

We'll know more tomorrow.
Quote:Meanwhile Greene almost died and looks like he's playing Sunday. Imagine if Lee took that hit.
He'd be strapped to a gurney and taken to the hospital. We'd never hear from him again.
Quote:Meanwhile Greene almost died and looks like he's playing Sunday. Imagine if Lee took that hit.
Is Greene really playing? He clearly hasn't recovered from that concussion then
Quote:Is Greene really playing? He clearly hasn't recovered from that concussion then

Greene didn't have a concussion.
It would be really nice to see him play but...I have my doubts it will happen..

Why would we want to see a player die on the field (meaning Lee)?

Please do not make eye contact with the tiger on Wed or he'll go back into hiding for the rest of the season.
Quote:Greene didn't have a concussion.
He got his back attacked like Bruce Lee!
In before Lee pulls a hamstring walking through the parking lot tomorrow.

John Oehser update on Lee: "WR Marqise Lee says he believes he'll be ready to go Sunday. Said he felt that way last week too and it will be up to trainers"