Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lets do this!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I make one of these a year.  I have to really belieave it for it to accuttly happen. well unforttanttly i do belieave this for this season. 

I gurantee jags start season 0-5. you can book it right now. we will be 0-5 when we go back home to play texans,and that will be our first win this season. 

Just don't get the salmon again and we'll be alright this season.
Did you mean to post a video with this?

As for the Bucs game, I'm open for a bet. I'm saying Jags win that game. Name your terms.

Quote:Did you mean to post a video with this?

As for the Bucs game, I'm open for a bet. I'm saying Jags win that game. Name your terms.
 no can't make videos now,parents home all time.  hrrm my terms  you wear an adult diaper like depnds,and post a picture of yourself here. Laughing  Laughing JK  thats a joke. 

seriously  if Jags don't beat the bucs you wear a Bus shirt or hat to jags game when they play texans,and post a picture of it here. if im wrong ill eat one of my least favorite foods a hot dog. 

Quote: no can't make videos now,parents home all time.  hrrm my terms  you wear an adult diaper like depnds,and post a picture of yourself here. Laughing  Laughing JK  thats a joke. 

seriously  if Jags don't beat the bucs you wear a Bus shirt or hat to jags game when they play texans,and post a picture of it here. if im wrong ill eat one of my least favorite foods a hot dog. 

I don't live in J'ville or I would. The hot dog has to be chicken, pork and beef mix... no all beef...it needs toppings tho, so what else do you hate? ...and I need to see a pictures as proof... one as you bite down start to chew, and one of your expression afterward. I'll eat one of my least favorite foods and take pictures too if Bucs win ...let's see... I hate peanuts, almonds, raw onions, green peppers, tomatoes, olives and mushrooms... what do you think I should eat?

Deal?

I say we beat the Dolphins this Sunday I have a feeling they will

Why write a loss before it happens purely based on team talent/experience? It's shortsighted, juvenile and inconceivably pompous. Plus, it gives bad vibes to the team, as fans, notwhitstanding x and o's.

I'm with you, Xfiles. I say they slowly start making true progress beginning Sunday. Plus it's my birthday weekend and I'll be in the Bank.
Quote:I don't live in J'ville or I would. The hot dog has to be chicken, pork and beef mix... no all beef...it needs toppings tho, so what else do you hate? ...and I need to see a pictures as proof... one as you bite down start to chew, and one of your expression afterward. I'll eat one of my least favorite foods and take pictures too if Bucs win ...let's see... I hate peanuts, almonds, raw onions, green peppers, tomatoes, olives and mushrooms... what do you think I should eat?

Deal?
What are you allergic to?
Quote:What are you allergic to?

I hope it's not "winning" like the Jags are allergic to.
This is a bad football team that is poorly coached and has injury woes. I agree with the Wolf man on this one.

As for the Bucs game, I think Jameis will go without pressure and have one of his best games this season against us. I would take your bet 02, because I know in my heart we can't cover Evans, Jackson, or Jenkins (the TE always kills us). And I'm even more sure that we can't score enough points to keep up. It is what it is.
Quote:I don't live in J'ville or I would. The hot dog has to be chicken, pork and beef mix... no all beef...it needs toppings tho, so what else do you hate? ...and I need to see a pictures as proof... one as you bite down start to chew, and one of your expression afterward. I'll eat one of my least favorite foods and take pictures too if Bucs win ...let's see... I hate peanuts, almonds, raw onions, green peppers, tomatoes, olives and mushrooms... what do you think I should eat?

Deal?

Put it all in a blender for a delicious smoothy?
Quote:I make one of these a year.  I have to really belieave it for it to accuttly happen. well unforttanttly i do belieave this for this season. 

I gurantee jags start season 0-5. you can book it right now. we will be 0-5 when we go back home to play texans,and that will be our first win this season. 

This is exactly what we need.  Wolfie has been predicting wins for the past 3 years.   The tide had turned ..... we may actually start to see some victories now that Wolfie is predicting losses.
Quote:This is a bad football team that is poorly coached and has injury woes. I agree with the Wolf man on this one.

Injury woes?   We were actually more healthy than Carolina in that game.

Jaguars starting a season winless?! Water is wet

Indeed

By the way, my comments were a hint to our boy 02, who's been pricking me with all that 0-4, 0-8 weird vibes, not to Snowie. I get his 'strategy'.
Quote:I say we beat the Dolphins this Sunday I have a feeling they will

I had that same feeling before the Panthers game. Turns out it was gas.

Just kidding. I do think we have a decent shot this week if he can contain Jarvis Landry with our secondary and ST coverage.

Quote:What are you allergic to?

Not sure if I really have allergies, but I've never been able to handle too much milk.

Quote:I make one of these a year.  I have to really belieave it for it to accuttly happen. well unforttanttly i do belieave this for this season. 

6 letters or less, good.  7 letters or more, bad.

Deal?
  I don't buy the food,my parents do. it would be a regular all beef hot dog,but i don't realy like those either. I would put musturd on it as i got ready to eat it. 

I would probbley walk to sonic for that hot dog so i could take the picture without parents asking questions.  I say if jags don't beat the bucs you eat  tomatoes,and take a pic doing that. after you read this post i say we have a deal,what do you say? 
Quote:This is a bad football team that is poorly coached and has injury woes. I agree with the Wolf man on this one.

As for the Bucs game, I think Jameis will go without pressure and have one of his best games this season against us. I would take your bet 02, because I know in my heart we can't cover Evans, Jackson, or Jenkins (the TE always kills us). And I'm even more sure that we can't score enough points to keep up. It is what it is.

This is exactly how I see it, I don't think the bucs game will be a cakewalk many are predicting. 
Pages: 1 2