Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Just talked to Toby.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I work at the marina Toby stores his boat at and i just talked to him about an hour ago.

Probably isn't anything too news worthy, but he told me that injury wise, he woke up in pain today, and that they think he has a hernia. I asked him questions about the Carolina game plan and stuff like that, I just don't really have time to type it out right now. I'll fill u in once I get off work.

Yes, I wanted to ask what the hell he was doing on a boat when he has a hernia, but he's pretty big, and I didn't feel like beating anyone up today.

Kidding, but seriously, if anyone wants me to ask him any questions ( Tasteful questions) I'll ask him the next time I see him.
Ask him to list his pros and cons of firing Gus.
^^^^^^^

High Score won!

Classic
Lol believe it or not I did talk to him about Bradley.

I told him that I had been listening to this whole optimistic talk for about a decade now and that I was tired of it. He told me that while Gus acts like that to the media, he is much more strict when coaching the team. I realize that this was pretty much "coach talk", and that he wasn't going to talk bad about his boss to someone he met at the marina.

About Carolina, he said that they were trying to shutdown the run and the TE position, so they didn't get a lot of opportunities. I'm not really sure if I believe that or not, having seen Marcedes open multiple times last Sunday. I asked why Denard didn't see more touches, and he wasn't sure about that etheir.

He said the whole team is pissed ( they better be) and he expects them to win vs Miami. He's waiting to see if they'll activate him, but again, they think he has a hernia.

Take it for what it's worth.
Ask him of he paints his fingernails teal before each game..
He has a hernia? I thought it was a strain. That's terrible news
He wasn't too much of help anyways. We have Yeldon and Denard.

Quote:He has a hernia? I thought it was a strain. That's terrible news
He said they were hoping it was just a sprain, but he woke up in bad shape. He said they are going to wait until Sunday to decide, but he says they think it might be a hernia.
Who?
I totally forgot about him being on the team until I saw this
I wonder if Sloby intentionally drives his boat into traffic or if he enjoys the open seas...

Quote:I totally forgot about him being on the team until I saw this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpZ3LODBK7E
That's about a 6 week recovery if I remember correctly.  

Ask him what city he thinks he'll play in next year.

Thats cool. I wonder what his favorite fish is.

Did he say he was at 91%?

Ask him what record they'll end with. And no fibbing!

I love, uh, visiting with Grandma and Grandpa.. and writing letters to parents.. and pushing lawn mowing machine.. so Grandpa's hyena don't get disturbed.
I could really believe Gus is positive in the media and passionate/tough in practice and meetings. He didn't just lose that fire he had in Seattle when he became a head coach.
i totally believe you

Pages: 1 2 3