Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Josh Norman admits to eye gouging Hurns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...g-in-pile/

Apologies if this has already been posted, I didn't see it anywhere.
Why would he ever admit to intentionally eye-gouging Hurns?!

Why in the world.... What is wrong with people?!?

Ridiculous man

Quote:Why would he ever admit to intentionally eye-gouging Hurns?!
Because he is a idiot. Also a low life cheater. He would fit right in with the Pats.
And to think Hurns was the one almost flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. And Norman should have been flagged on the INT too.

What a [BLEEP]
Quote:And to think Hurns was the one almost flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. And Norman should have been flagged on the INT too.

The refs were all around bad yesterday. Ridiculousness abounded against both teams.
Quote:Because he is a idiot. Also a low life cheater. He would fit right in with the Pats.

Clearly. This is the same guy that started a fight with Cam Newton during training camp. I am guessing he had a single digit Wonderlic.
He also admitted Hurns recovered the fumble. 

Were you going for the ball on the forced fumble the whole time?

“I seen the ball and said screw that. I’m not going to tackle him; I’m going for the ball. I’m going down with a violent strike and that’s what happened. It was on the ground and we picked it up and I ended up getting it then losing it on the ground, but don’t tell the referees that. No. 88 ended up recovering it, but we got the ball still. Bené [Benwikere] jumped on it, too.”

So you didn’t actually recover that fumble?

“Shoot, I don’t know. We got the ball. It was going the other way so I guess we did.” (laughs)

Hurns was hit with a forearm to the head on the fumble - no flag

Green hit in the back with the crown of the other players helmet - no flag

Hurns eye gauged 

NFL hates us 

seems like a nice guy

He seems like that jock in high school everyone would hate because he's a bully. I hope someone Rocks him good this year. Just to let him know that stuff won't fly.
Quote:seems like a nice guy

Just gonna go out on a limb that within 10 years he will be broke and/or in jail, or dead.
I'm not sure what's worse:

a) Being honest and stupid (Norman)

or

b) Being smart and a liar/cheat (Patriots)

Quote:Hurns was hit with a forearm to the head on the fumble - no flag

Green hit in the back with the crown of the other players helmet - no flag

Hurns eye gauged 

NFL hates us 

I read this and I feel like I'm reading commentary on an old-school Mankind match (WWE).
#becausejaguars

what a scrub...

This guy is clearly not much of a thinker.  Admitting to that opens the door to disciplinary action from the league.

Admitting to a act that would get you ejected immediately during a game if caught. should garner a immediate suspension of at least the same amount of time you would have missed if ejected when you committed the act the next game. Dudes a punk.

Quote:Just gonna go out on a limb that within 10 years he will be broke and/or in jail, or dead.

racist
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5