Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jumping off a ledge?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am appalled that all of you one to jump off a bridge already...

Bortles is a pick six machine.... ARob and Hurns are the weak link... OLINE surprisingly are best position....Poz in a All-Pro after everyone wanting him released....Yeldon is a 2nd round BUS(t)...wait a minute! yea he's a BUS running through people.

Guys, get a grip and wake up. Its a long freakin season... I understand the sadness and whatnot and obvious disappointment, im right there with you but to absolutely make all these outlandish claims so early is really degrading your guys football knowledge. Can we please get a hold of our thoughts and make smart posts that are actually productive or at least true?

Thanks...

"Already?" It's been ten years of mediocrity. And the Panthers were one of the easiest games of the season.

The poor production from the hyped up Off season Offense & improved Bortles is what I think got to a lot of fans.   It was one game, and hopefully the team will fare much better against Miami (if not I wouldnt come on here and read the threads as they might be a lot worse)!

It's not like what they're doing is new, they've been doing it for years. We've been conditioned to recognize it.

Nothing has changed.