Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Elevate Neal Sterling?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Greene in the concussion program, the active TE's being relatively inactive, Robinson with a major case of the dropsies, Lee coming off a hammy and this team & Blake's starvation for a red zone target... Wudda we think? He get elevated to the active roster?

I mean, it's why we drafted him outta Mon-muth, right?
Greene should be good to go on Sunday as long as his back holds up.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JohnOehser'>John Oehser ‏@JohnOehser </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JohnOehser/status/643469419574751232' title="1:00 PM - 14 Sep 2015">12h12 hours ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Jaguars WR Rashad Greene has a back contusion and has been cleared after concussion testing.

Oehser spelled "back concussion" wrong.
haha! funny jerrad. Ok, so we should be str8 then. Clip this. Im thinking of starting a new thread called " Poz Gives Me Hope"
Could he play any worse than the other WR's on the roster?  

No.  

It's worth a shot. 

Put Lee on the 6 game IR, and give Sterling a 6 game shot.  (assuming Lee's hamstring is still problematic).  If the hamstring is actually OK now, we could use Lee's potential playmaking ability.

Quote:Put Lee on the 6 game IR, and give Sterling a 6 game shot.

Lee is going to practice this week.
I'm anxious to see Sterling in action. Against Washington he showed great hands and ran with power.

Quote:I'm anxious to see Sterling in action. Against Washington he showed great hands and ran with power.

The kid was unlucky with injury at the worst time for him to get some playing time in preseason, I think he only played against Washington like you said and flashed in a couple of situations. 

It was bad luck for him not to be able to see more field time, I wonder if we'll see him at some point during the season.
Lee played last week a little bit. I think he will practice this week and see the field more vs the Patriots. 

Couldnt hurt at this point. Thomas, Benn, Greene, still no Blackmon... Lee still easing back into the fold. Lets play the rook'
Sterling is going to be one of those players that'll come out of the blue and shock the NFL in a good way. He's raw but when it finally clicks...

Watch Out, here he comes and goes...

NH3...
Quote:Sterling is going to be one of those players that'll come out of the blue and shock the NFL in a good way. He's raw but when it finally clicks...

Watch Out, here he comes and goes...

NH3...

He's certainly a classic jar of the shelf for the Jaguars. They'll open that jar one day, and I expect it'll be sweet.

Actually... Chris mathews destroyed the pats secondary for most of the superbowl. Brandon browner had to be put on him to match his size. Browners gone and its the attack of the little people. Sterling would make sense.

That said a rob and hurns better win every fifty fifty ball outside against these corners