Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Deadline looms for Dakota Access Pipeline protesters to leave the site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Story

The ones that are arrested should be made to pay for the cleanup.  Liberals always seem to trash the place anywhere that they have a "protest".
From what I read they already hauled away 219 trucks full of trash

I find the hypocrisy quite amusing.  They are "protesting" because of the environment, yet they trash the environment.

Were all the Native American protesters at the site liberals? Is concern over one's drinking water source exclusively a liberal notion?

The Sioux should heralded for protecting their ancestral home and source of drinking water.
They will have no choice but to leave. That area floods annually and it is that time.
Quote:The Sioux should heralded for protecting their ancestral home and source of drinking water.

Neither were at risk. The pipeline doesn't run through Sioux property, and will be run well below the water table where it crosses the river.

EDIT: 
https://daplpipelinefacts.com/dt_article...ow-ground/

Quote:Were all the Native American protesters at the site liberals? Is concern over one's drinking water source exclusively a liberal notion?

Who was paying them to protest?

Quote:Who was paying them to protest?
Soros, and other assorted liberal vermin.
Dakota...you have a pipeline?

So much for their love for the "environment"

Pipeline protesters set fires ahead of camp closing
Quote:Soros, and other assorted liberal vermin.
Evidence or poo slinging?

Of course I did not give a rats behind about a pipeline. This is noise and chatter.

Curious if eminent domain is being used here?
Quote:Dakota...you have a pipeline?

something, something, your mom, pipeline, something.
Quote:Dakota...you have a pipeline?
I do! Banana
Quote:Curious if eminent domain is being used here?

Apparently not.  Though 99.98% of the pipeline is installed on private property, in the majority of cases it's in areas that already have utility easements in place.

Here's a fun fact.  The "protesters" supposedly are concerned about possible contamination to their water supply.  The problem is that there are already 7 other pipelines in operation where this one will cross, and this one will actually be buried deeper which would protect their water supply better than existing infrastructure.

While I suspect that yes, there are some Sioux tribe members concerned about the impact to their water supply, but I would bet that the vast majority of the "protesters", especially the violent ones are "bought and paid for" or just anti-oil liberals.

[Image: Dakota-Access-Pipeline-Private-Land-Map-1-1024x844.jpg]
The pipeline runs through their water source.
Quote:Apparently not.  Though 99.98% of the pipeline is installed on private property, in the majority of cases it's in areas that already have utility easements in place.

Here's a fun fact.  The "protesters" supposedly are concerned about possible contamination to their water supply.  The problem is that there are already 7 other pipelines in operation where this one will cross, and this one will actually be buried deeper which would protect their water supply better than existing infrastructure.

While I suspect that yes, there are some Sioux tribe members concerned about the impact to their water supply, but I would bet that the vast majority of the "protesters", especially the violent ones are "bought and paid for" or just anti-oil liberals.
I wonder if any of these knuckleheads have done an ounce of research of the safety records of the ways to transport petroleum products. Clearly not, or they would know that a pipeline is exponentially safer than any existing mode of moving petroleum. That is an undisputed fact per the NTSB, who oversees all modes of the transportation. 

This is just another example of the idiocy of the left and evidence of the mental disorder that all libs suffer from.

And since America is headed back toward energy independence, the Honorable President Trump wants it to be as safe to all Americans as possible. He doesn't want a repeat of the mess in the Gulf that the prior administration botched so badly. Trump actually CARES about Americans. Even the loony libs.

Quote:The pipeline runs through their water source.

No it doesn't.  If you as a fake scientist can't understand that then there is no hope for you.
Quote:I wonder if any of these knuckleheads have done an ounce of research of the safety records of the ways to transport petroleum products. Clearly not, or they would know that a pipeline is exponentially safer than any existing mode of moving petroleum. That is an undisputed fact per the NTSB, who oversees all modes of the transportation. 

This is just another example of the idiocy of the left and evidence of the mental disorder that all libs suffer from.

And since America is headed back toward energy independence, the Honorable President Trump wants it to be as safe to all Americans as possible. He doesn't want a repeat of the mess in the Gulf that the prior administration botched so badly. Trump actually CARES about Americans. Even the loony libs.

It took me all of 5 minutes to find out the facts.  Here are a couple of other fun ones.

In developing the route, the United States Army Corps of Engineers alone held 389 meetings with 55 tribes regarding the Dakota Access project. In addition, the U.S. Army Corps reached out to the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe nearly a dozen times to discuss archaeological and other surveys conducted before finalizing the Dakota Access route.

In a memo, dated September 22, 2016, Paul R. Picha, the Chief Archaeologist of the State Historical Society of North Dakota wrote: In conclusion, the cultural resources inventory and inspection conducted and reported herein yielded no evidence of infractions to or violations of North Dakota Century Code § 23..06-27 with respect to disturbance of human remains.

Eight other pipelines currently run below Lake Oahe (the same location where this one is going in). In fact, existing pipelines have safely transported natural gas beneath Lake Oahe for more than 30 years.

The resident fake scientist seems to think that it will run "through" the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe's water source.  That is factually incorrect.