Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dilemma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Difficult decision...

Seriously? Win always

If we can get a winning record then there is no reason for all this commotion. We haven't had a winning record in 8 years.

Quote:Difficult decision...

I said win because I'm sick of how this team has been. Badley sucks, but winning is better. We won't have to wish for a tanking though. Badly is already on target for that.
I'd always rather win. I don't care if Gus suddenly becomes a good coach he can stick around. What I don't want is for Khan at the end of the year to be saying "yes, I know it was 4-12, but I feel like we're turning the corner, everyone gets another season."

Listen up people. We don't want Gus to suck, we don't want Bortles to suck, we don't want our players to suck and get Caldwell fired. We ALWAYS want to win and we want everything to work out the way it was planned. Having any of these fail would put us back multiple cluckin years. We better cross our fingers this regime works out, cause I don't know about you guys, but I don't think I have the patience for another rebuild in me.

More importantly, the talks of moving would continue to get more and more popular if we blow it up again. If Khan has to blow it all up and choose another GM and Coach, he might just move the team. Why start over again in the same place if you could completely start over 100%?

Quote:I'd always rather win. I don't care if Gus suddenly becomes a good coach he can stick around. What I don't want is for Khan at the end of the year to be saying "yes, I know it was 4-12, but I feel like we're turning the corner, everyone gets another season."

Even if they some how muster 6 wins, if they don't look worthy, don't give them another shot. 3 years is enough.
Well if we finish with a winning record then Gus is doing something right and there is no need to fire him but I think we need a Head Coach for our Head coach Until he proves me wrong Gus is not Head Coach Material

Quote:Listen up people. We don't want Gus to suck, we don't want Bortles to suck, we don't our players to suck and get Caldwell fired. We ALWAYS want to win and we want everything to work out the way it was planned. Having any of these fail would put us back multiple cluckin years. We better cross our fingers this regime works out, cause I don't know about you guys, but I don't think I have the patience for another rebuild in me.

This. The apologists think we want suckage. Way off.
Quote:Even if they some how muster 6 wins, if they don't look worthy, don't give them another shot. 3 years is enough.

I've never felt like 6 wins is enough, but I used 4 wins as an extreme example.
Quote:Even if they some how muster 6 wins, if they don't look worthy, don't give them another shot. 3 years is enough.

I agree here! With all my heart! I love this team and I don't care how positive Gus is.....I want some wins.......I want to at least get to .500! Hell give something to cheer about!
Quote:This. The apologists think we want suckage. Way off.
Exactly. We don't enjoy seeing the team fail. I'll never understand why they think that lol...

Quote:I've never felt like 6 wins is enough, but I used 4 wins as an extreme example.

I understand. I was using 6 as an example as well.
No more tanking. No more top 10 picks. Enough is enough.

I've always wondered, can the NFL do something to teams that don't get better? Like how is it helping the league by sucking for a decade? They aren't any fun to watch, barely bring in the cash, and are more of a burden to show on TNF.

Quote:I've always wondered, can the NFL do something to teams that don't get better? Like how is it helping the league by sucking for a decade? They aren't any fun to watch, barely bring in the cash, and are more of a burden to show on TNF.

Did you watch the Bucs of the 80's?
I just hope that by the end of the season, Gus learns how to pronounce the name of the team that he coaches.  Can somebody please tell the man that we are the Jaguars, not the Jag Wires.  

Tank. I am no longer a believer in Bortles. #Goff2016

Quote:Tank. I am no longer a believer in Bortles. #Goff2016

He's got the physical tools, all of his problems are between his ears. Different problem than Gabbert's, but still originating in the same area.
Quote:He's got the physical tools, all of his problems are between his ears. Different problem than Gabbert's, but still originating in the same area.
Gabbert couldn't handle pressure and had no pocket presence. Bortles can do those things but he is too quick to want to run and he can't read defenses. and his accuracy in the regular season is just not good enough.

Pages: 1 2