Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Year after year...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's so depressing year after year when we try and get excited for Jags football, but end up with the same outcome. I want to be positive and look at what was accomplished, but I'm just tired of not having any fun and excitement with football anymore.

Bortles in the preseason showed excellent poise and decision making; even the less than 2 minute drive was outstanding. But come the second half, it all turns to a mess. I don't know if it's coaching or if we simply don't have the talent we think we might. But after so many changes and a complete rebuild, we look no different than years past.

I know it's only game 1 and thank god the rest of the division (minus the tacks) lost, but our schedule is pretty rough. And we now get to look forward to going 0-3 in London as well; so you know those fans aren't going to stick around lol.....

GO JAGS.....
I doubt we win a game this year.

Soooooooo maybe we petition that our team be renamed the "Insanitys"???

The Titans don't look to be that bad. Not sure who we can beat this year. Maybe the Browns.

same old bad hires. same old leadership. same old front office. same old missed draft picks 

Quote:The Titans don't look to be that bad. Not sure who we can beat this year. Maybe the Browns.
Some insignificant "momentum" win that'll cost us key draft position
In other news, Peyton looks horrible. Hes missed a bunch of throws already.
Quote:Some insignificant "momentum" win that'll cost us key draft position

Its not like it matters where we draft. They all end up terrible.
Quote:In other news, Peyton looks horrible. Hes missed a bunch of throws already.

As i submitted this, he threw a pick 6..lolol
Quote:As i submitted this, he threw a pick 6..lolol

Yep and Marriota has thrown 4 TDs ...... At least we're not the Bucs I guess...
Considering the guys the Jaguars passed on (Mike Evans, Odell Beckham, Sammy Watkins etc..) Blake Bortles better turn into an all pro.

Quote:Yep and Marriota has thrown 4 TDs ...... At least we're not the Bucs I guess...

4 TDs in the first half. We have the play the Titans twice this year. Lets not make that assumption just yet.
Quote:4 TDs in the first half. We have the play the Titans twice this year. Lets not make that assumption just yet.

I think he means that they drafted Winston instead of Mariota
Quote:4 TDs in the first half. We have the play the Titans twice this year. Lets not make that assumption just yet.

I know.... I thought we'd be able to hang with them and maybe the Texans this year. Sadly, we could lose each division game this year; unless we make a complete 180 next week.
Go be a fan somewhere else then. Stop complaining.
Quote:Go be a fan somewhere else then. Stop complaining.

Yes, shut up and enjoy this decade of suffering.
Quote:Go be a fan somewhere else then. Stop complaining.

Lol.... I rarely complain. But eventually it becomes redundant trying to defend less than mediocraty. Go read somewhere else if you don't like what's here. Stop feeling yourself....
If Caldwell was smart he would trade to get Gabbert back from the 49ers. I'm thinking 2 1st round picks could get him back in Jacksonville!
Same oline and dline . Same type plays and results on 3rd downs on both sides of the ball
Sign Derrick Harvey we need pash rush help and his Tai-Chi skills are just what we need!