Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Groundhog Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Bill Murray day in the stadium. Repeats every year.

Who is to blame for this? Gus? Dave? Shad?

I blame John Oesher. Nothing but bad things have happened since this dunce had taken over.

This team no longer brings joy to my life. Seeing old buddies is the best part of the day. It feels like we are drafting from a different draft pool than other teams.

I watch fat running backs I didn't even know still played run all over us, missed extra points, $8 beers, drumlines that belong in high school, horrible replacement mascot. The guy is awful.

What other teams have drum lines? If the answer isn't zero, how many winning teams have drum lines?

This franchise has likely seen the end of my loyalty. I've about had it.

Carry on.....
See you next week.

Yeah, we suck...

No way I can blame you...

This was definitely a repeat of the past what, 5 years?

Quote:See you next week.

Not unless I see you first!   :woot:
I first bought my season tickets in 2008...my bad everyone

Quote:See you next week.

Thankfully, I am missing next week's bloodbath for a golf trip.
It was bad. Can't come up with anything positive. Not sure it's the drum lines fault tho?
Quote:Bill Murray day in the stadium. Repeats every year.

Who is to blame for this? Gus? Dave? Shad?

I blame John Oesher. Nothing but bad things have happened since this dunce had taken over.

This team no longer brings joy to my life. Seeing old buddies is the best part of the day. It feels like we are drafting from a different draft pool than other teams.

I watch fat running backs I didn't even know still played run all over us, missed extra points, $8 beers, drumlines that belong in high school, horrible replacement mascot. The guy is awful.

What other teams have drum lines? If the answer isn't zero, how many winning teams have drum lines?

This franchise has likely seen the end of my loyalty. I've about had it.

Carry on.....

I get excited every year for nothing. Except this year. I knew what was coming. I used to be so pumped every sunday. Now I hope they won't get abused. Need the winning culture back. Gus fails at that.

Everyone hates the Patriots for cheating, he'll I wish Gus would try some shady stuff to win. We got nothing else.
Quote:It was bad. Can't come up with anything positive. Not sure it's the drum lines fault tho?

Why not? Has anything good happened to this franchise since Oesher or the Drumline were introduced?
Quote:It was bad. Can't come up with anything positive. Not sure it's the drum lines fault tho?

After the pick 6...I remember seeing two of them talking one appeared to be humping the air. I don't know why, but I feel like the Jags suck mostly because the drum line. Smile
Quote:I blame John Oesher. Nothing but bad things have happened since this dunce had taken over.
so funny
You forgot the most important parts of the process.

A - get hopeful that this game will be different.

B - post that we're still terrible and bring no joy to watch.

C - wait 7 days and return to A

Bonus D - if we've reached October, begin looking forward to next year when everything will be different.
Scientists are gathering evidence that the drumline and John O. Are in fact bad luck. After that, it will be fact and not up for debate.
Other things that suck about this franchise. Frank Frank Frank Frangie.
Well, that's 3 hours of my life I'll never get back..........
I had season tickets back in the 2007-2008 year we went to the playoffs...  I left Jacksonville after that year...

I'm pretty sure I hold some responsibility for this crap fest...  I'm sorry guys...  Just don't blame the D-Line.  I actually liked listening to them when I was at the the games...  I thought they were really cool...
Quote:Other things that suck about this franchise. Frank Frank Frank Frangie.

Ol' Marble Mouth? Terrible? It can't be!
Quote:You forgot the most important parts of the process.

A - get hopeful that this game will be different.

B - post that we're still terrible and bring no joy to watch.

C - wait 7 days and return to A

Bonus D - if we've reached October, begin looking forward to next year when everything will be different.

Yep, pretty much. I'm not sure I've actually felt more anger with my team than I did today. This will take a while.
The dline was really cool when I was in high school.

Amateur hour for an amateur team.
Quote:Other things that suck about this franchise. Frank Frank Frank Frangie.
Why does Frangie sound like he always has a mouthful of some kind of mushy food?
Pages: 1 2 3 4