Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We have an offense full of avg/below avg players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bortles - below avg at this point

Hurns - avg

Robinson - avg

Lewis - below avg

OL pass blocking below avg

OL run blocking avg

RBs are good tho 

Kicker - sucks 

Offense cost use 11 point swing - Missed FG 3 points, Xp 1 point, pick 6 - 7 points = 11 point swing

Defense played well, but got gassed in the end

Cant wait to get Lee and Thomas back, get some play makers on the field 

And we didnt throw to a TE the whole game

But how does their heart measure, friend?

Ge-I mean Dave Caldwell is doing a swell job. We just need another year or two and we will be ready. Surely Bortles can lead this team to victory like Andrew Luck and Marcus "Tom Brady v2" Mariota.

This is the fruit of "needs" based drafting. Leave the better player for your opponent, we need to fill a roster spot.

Exactly. We didnt need fowler today, we needed a sure handed WR. Needs based drafting is BS
All drafting is Need Based to an extent.... But this team still has needs everywhere, and caldwell fooled himself into thinking we were set at WR
[quote name="J-Mizzal"

Offense cost use 11 point swing - Missed FG 3 points, Xp 1 point, pick 6 - 7 points = 11 [/quote]

You missed the fumble. Possible 6 points there.
RBs are good, let's pass it 40 times
We remain unwatchable but I tune in every week.  I skip the jaguars.com stuff and this is the first offseason I didn't drive up my post count.  Watching MM get 4 TD's in a half is salt on the wounds of our inept team.

We are a run first team and have probably the deepest RB group in the league. Better stop running it and throw ducks.