Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A++ for effort
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great effort team! Everyone knows it isnt about wins and losses, but how youre measured as a man. As long as you walk out of that stadium with your head held high, knowing you tried your best and competed, you can never lose! Gus is such a great coach because he doesnt put pressure on his players to win games...only to compete with themselves and get better each day!

Thanks Gus you really pumped me up.

Sick  That's what I do when I hear Gus

thats beautiful man

Quote:Great effort team! Everyone knows it isnt about wins and losses, but how youre measured as a man. As long as you walk out of that stadium with your head held high, knowing you tried your best and competed, you can never lose! Gus is such a great coach because he doesnt put pressure on his players to win games...only to compete with themselves and get better each day!

Extra sprinkles for everyone?!!
Participation trophies and ice cream for all.

Quote:Great effort team! Everyone knows it isnt about wins and losses, but how youre measured as a man. As long as you walk out of that stadium with your head held high, knowing you tried your best and competed, you can never lose! Gus is such a great coach because he doesnt put pressure on his players to win games...only to compete with themselves and get better each day!
great post! I actually laughed out load when I read this.
When do they hand out the participation trophies?

Quote:When do they hand out the participation trophies?
We do.... at the end of year banquet better known as locker clean out day.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I won a spelling bee in 5th grade. What have the Jags won?  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Quote:When do they hand out the participation trophies?
Tonight at the after party.  Pizza and ice cream first.
Quote:Extra sprinkles for everyone?!!

Sprinkles are for winners or is that whiners?
Quote:Sprinkles are for winners or is that whiners?

Everyone's a winner when they go out there and try hard!
Quote:Sprinkles are for winners or is that whiners?

I hope it's Sprinkles for Winos. This team is driving me to drink.
Lovely.........being taunted by opposing fans at our home stadium. Please shoot me.
I WANT MY TROPHY WE'RE ALL WINNERS BABY 

see you in the showers winkidy wink

Ice cream does sound good right about now...

Quote:Lovely.........being taunted by opposing fans at our home stadium. Please shoot me.
Thats my favorite part of home games! Getting bombarded with slanderous phrases about our wonderful team, city, and fan base! I love it when beer is spilled on me or things are thrown at me or I get taunted by a group of fine young gentlemen! The words sound hurtful when they say them...but I can tell that theyre just being silly! Lol!
I was concerned after the loss, but hearing Gus say in the post-game interview that everybody played hard soothed my soul.

By the way, I see that Marcus Mariota is also struggling in his rookie year.......he's only thrown 3 touchdown passes in the first half. But there's still a couple minutes left before halftime, so maybe he can recover.

Update.......Mariota just threw his 4th T.D. pass in the 1st half. He has a 157 passer rating............I guess he's figuring things out.
Pages: 1 2