Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 3 years later...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Not really anything different. I still think Bortles has the skill set to be good but our staff has failed him.

First off hiring Miamis OC was an epic fail. Now we turn to the Raiders OC. Teams that were bad. I just can't fault Blake for not developing based on who we've put in charge.

I'm not buying tickets for any Jags games this year. I want to see Gus Fired. I'll live with Caldwell for another year or 2. But right now Gus has got to go, along with OC and DC.

Everything positive we showed in preseason we did not do today... Any Jags fan should be disappointed and there is NO spin on this.

Unacceptable team play at home first game of the year. The panthers are a 7-9 team at best.
Jedd Fish was the U's OC not the Dolphins.

Quote:Jedd Fish was the U's OC not the Dolphins.

Are you serious? Miami is the U! he said Raiders, and not Dolphins. Either way both look like awful hires! 
3 years later ...

We manage to score less points than every other team in the NFL on opening week.

(ok 3 teams haven't got there yet but you know they will)

Quote:3 years later ...

We manage to score less points than every other team in the NFL on opening week.

(ok 3 teams haven't got there yet but you know they will)
Got a case of the dropsies and fumbleitis. Kicker can't kick, and our players decide to throw away every good thing that comes towards them. The entire team sucked today, and that's an understatement.
Quote:Got a case of the dropsies and fumbleitis. Kicker can't kick, and our players decide to throw away every good thing that comes towards them. The entire team sucked today, and that's an understatement.

Poz and skuta played well. That's it.
Defense did not suck today dude they held them to barley 250 yards and 13 points, its the NFL bro 

[Image: onwQcdD.gif]

Quote:Defense did not suck today dude they held them to barley 250 yards and 13 points, its the NFL bro 

They were somewhat soft against the run and Cam missed receivers who were wide open.  They couldn't wrap up on sacks either.  The Panthers helped our D as much as our D helped themselves today.
Quote:Defense did not suck today dude they held them to barley 250 yards and 13 points, its the NFL bro 
3rd downs killed them, couldn't tackle, couldn't contain Cam, forgot how to sack, decided to not hit with power and let old man Cotchery win the battle... I could go on, but there's no point. The defense had good stats, but lets not sit here and act like they're the #2 defense in the NFL.