Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Our Team Is Built. Now It's Time To Own The AFC South
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HA!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Can't win when you turn it over that many times

Can't win when receivers can't catch wide open passes

Can't win when Bortles runs into defensive players every passing play

Can't win when you can't wrap up and tackle their RB, even though contact was made behind the LOS

Can't win when you have no pass rush

Can't win when you blitz to get a pass rush, to only whiff a tackle and let Cam run right down the middle

Can't win when you call quick out route plays CONSTANTLY and the defense learns to jump it.

Run, Run, Sack! Go Jags!
We could be the worst team in Florida, and possibly the league. I just don't know how you lose by 11 to such a depleted, poor roster as Carolinas. I am no expert, but something just isn't clicking here. Change  may be needed YET AGAIN. 

Quote:We could be the worst team in Florida, and possibly the league. I just don't know how you lose by 11 to such a depleted, poor roster as Carolinas. I am no expert, but something just isn't clicking here. Change  may be needed YET AGAIN. 
50% of the league will be 0-1, but this is a different story. Its not like we're playing a high powered offense or anything with play-makers. The Panthers don't have anything weapons on offense, except for Olsen and he was shut down. They still burned us. The defense didn't even have Kuechley at the end of the 2nd Quarter and didn't even return... This is next level bad.
Jim Mora: "Playoffs?"

Gus Bradley: "Yards?"

No playmakers