Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Good Game fellas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Both teams fought hard and looked sloppy in doing so. First I hope your guys who went down are ok and I hope you destroy the rest of the AFC South.

Thanks for the mostly hospitable conversation. , I wish you all nothing but the best.

I do fault your kicker for messing up my 20 - 10 prediction.
Was a sloppy game on both sides.  I hope this team goes 0-16.   

good luck, I don't mind Carolina you guys are like our step brothers. Cam is getting better for sure, but man Ted Ginn sucks hopefully KB comes back soon for you guys. 

go away, nobody wants to hear this crap, your lousy team won and now you want to rub it in. YOU SUCK

Quote:Both teams fought hard and looked sloppy in doing so. First I hope your guys who went down are ok and I hope you destroy the rest of the AFC South.

Thanks for the mostly hospitable conversation. , I wish you all nothing but the best.

Good game. You all should stick around.
Quote:go away, nobody wants to hear this crap, your lousy team won and now you want to rub it in. YOU SUCK

I'll miss you the most.
Everyone here thought we'd see a different Jaguars offense but it doesn't look like much has changed except for the offensive line.

The Panthers didn't play a good game, but at less than half of their full strength on both sides of the ball, they did enough to win against a healthier team.

You know, you expect Bortles to make some strides and he simply doesn't and you can feel nothing but helplessness as you go yet another week with questions over productivity at the QB position.

Good game. We sucked just a bit more than you. See you near the top of the draft next year!

The Panthers dominated the second half of the game.

Good luck this year.
Hope Kuechley comes back strong. Both teams were sloppy but you guys had more plays to seal the deal. Now go destroy the Clots, Tinhorns and Tacks for us!

thanks for dropping by

the game was actually good except for a couple of things
Quote:Both teams fought hard and looked sloppy in doing so. First I hope your guys who went down are ok and I hope you destroy the rest of the AFC South.

Good game.  A few points I noticed during this game was that the Panthers have a better run game than I had expected (either that or the Jags are even weaker against the run than i thought).

The Panthers QB Cam Newton is actually pretty good if he had better receivers to throw to, and stayed in the pocket.

The Panthers DBs are alert and not afraid to take risks.

I dont understand why the Panthers OC didnt throw more to Olson, but I guess they figured they didnt have to.
Quote:Good game. A few points I noticed during this game was that the Panthers have a better run game than I had expected (either that or the Jags are even weaker against the run than i thought).

The Panthers QB Cam Newton is actually pretty good if he had better receivers to throw to, and stayed in the pocket.

The Panthers DBs are alert and not afraid to take risks.

I dont understand why the Panthers OC didnt throw more to Olson, but I guess they figured they didnt have to.

Thank you.

Cam looked pretty good, the int is still a head scratcher. I thought he spread the ball around well...out of necessity. Ginn drop was a killer.

Olsen was doubled up most of the day. It was clear they wanted to make him a non factor aND they succeeded. However, the extra attention did open a few things up for others, like Cotchery.
Quote:Was a sloppy game on both sides. I hope this team goes 0-16.

That's the spirit!
I dont think Cam thought Poz could catch that ball the way he did.

:woot:

Truthfully I thought it was a pretty ugly/boring game on both sides. We both are going to have to play better if we are going to have any success at all. I wasn't happy with the way we ran the ball - we are better than that at the run. Our D is obviously our identity and holding you to 75 second half yards was really the only "success" that I feel good about (other than the W obviously).

Thanks for letting us hang out with you guys on here leading up to the game. Once we got beyond the "get out of here" posts I think we had some good conversations.

We had a blast in JAX. Great city - great stadium. We will see you guys in Charlotte in 3 years.

(I wanted to leave you with a pic you all would enjoy but I can't figure out how to post it from mobile)
Quote:That's the spirit!

With a name like isobozo, I expected more
Quote:I dont think Cam thought Poz could catch that ball the way he did.

:woot:

Maybe we should move him to WR.
Best game day experience I've ever had. Awesome stuff.

Disappointed with downtown Jacksonville. Me and my buddies wanted to find a good seafood restaurant, or just a good restaurant period, but instead we ended up at The Landing, which reminded me somewhat of vacationing in a third world country.\

Lots of potential in that downtown area. Hopefully some investments are made to clean it up, and probably bulldoze The Landing and start over.

Quote:Best game day experience I've ever had. Awesome stuff.

Disappointed with downtown Jacksonville. Me and my buddies wanted to find a good seafood restaurant, or just a good restaurant period, but instead we ended up at The Landing, which reminded me somewhat of vacationing in a third world country.\

Lots of potential in that downtown area. Hopefully some investments are made to clean it up, and probably bulldoze The Landing and start over.
Always choose to stay at the beach. Affordable and only a short commute to the stadium. We had an entity that has challenged downtown growth at every possible level for years. They are slowly losing their foothold and changes are a coming for the downtown area.
Pages: 1 2