Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So Nominations for Mr Invisible today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So many players stunk it's hard to nominate a couple so Lets make a list:

Blake Bortles: (aka Mr Preseason)  One good drive that was it

All Tight Ends:  I don't believe any had a catch

Allen Robinson:  Nobody drops the crucial catches like Robinson

Defensive Line:  Cam and company whipped the whole line

We got beat by a team without their star LB, no receivers, no real running back, and we only scored 9 points.  WOW

FREAKING ODRICK

This man got PAID $$$$$$$

Leadership from anywhere other than Poz (including coaches).

The one that really upset me today was Lewis. He's a big, tall, lumbering TE who's getting paid #1 money to be the #2. Well, today the #1's out and the Jags had two drives from basically the goal line. Not one single pass was thrown towards the big, tall, lumbering TE. The heck are you paying him for if you're not going to use him? If JT was in, fine, I can see leaving Lewis in to block or something, because the team still has JT. But there was not JT today. Why is the biggest red zone target not having any passes thrown to him in the red zone?

I don't know if it's Lewis' fault for not being "open enough," Blake's fault for not throwing it to him, or the coaches' fault for not calling any plays that would allow for Lewis to get the ball, but dude can not be that useless with that paycheck now that JT's on the team. That's way too much money invested in a position that will apparently not have any semblance of an impact on the game, if today was any indication of the rest of the season.

The entire offense?

Lewis.  But he could have been helping out the LT.  But I didn't even see him on the field or run a route!

I'll take the offense for $500 please.
Marcedes.
Myers, Lewis, Bortles, ARob, take your pick. This team blows and needs an offensive-minded coach to lead it. Gus has got to go.
Our entire frickin TE unit. WHERE WERE THEY?!!?!?!?!?!?! We run a 2 TE set and that's our scheme, but yet we don't even use it? LOL

Blaine Gabbert took Blake Bortles Face Off.

[Image: 200.gif]

Either Allen Robinson or our TEs.

The Jacksonville Jaguars.

And we're down to our #3 OT with Wells on IR and Joeckel injured. 

So Sam Young is 6'8" but the ref couldn't see him getting his helmet ripped off and his face punched?

Did Alualu even play?

Quote:And we're down to our #3 OT with Wells on IR and Joeckel injured. 

So Sam Young is 6'8" but the ref couldn't see him getting his helmet ripped off and his face punched?
Right cause that one play would of won us the game Sick   We were already down by 2 scores with less than 3 mins remaining.
Quote:FREAKING ODRICK

I watched him on several plays and he got zero push.
Scobee

Quote:FREAKING ODRICK

I didn't understand the fanfare for this guy coming in. If the Dolphins didn't even think he was worth keeping when they were spending big bucks on the defensive line in free agency why was he worthy of the Jaguars giving him a big contract?
Quote:I didn't understand the fanfare for this guy coming in. If the Dolphins didn't even think he was worth keeping when they were spending big bucks on the defensive line in free agency why was he worthy of the Jaguars giving him a big contract?

Because Jaguars??