Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump doing the things he criticized Obama for doing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/tr...olf-235217

Trump used to criticize Obama for playing golf and taking time away from the White House, but so far, he's outdoing him in those areas! 

"Trump has also headed to the golf course at least six times since he took office, another favorite criticism against Obama. Trump mocked Obama more than two dozen times for golfing amid problems in the White House."

"Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf. Worse than Carter,” Trump said in 2014."

Okay, Trumpettes, put some spin on this.  Go ahead. 

This is different because... 

2 rounds were with the Japanese PM building relationships, and 2 others were with Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy. He is forgiven. 

This proves that Bannon and Pence are truly running things! Bum..bum..bummmmmmmm!

#IlluminatiConfirmed

#DoesAnybodyHaveAnyLaunnnchhhhhhCoooodesssssssss?
If u want to know how many times potus plays golf, ask the opposition party
"Donald Trump has zero worry about contradicting himself because he does it all day long," said Douglas Brinkley, a presidential historian who has met with Trump. "He figures he can get away with it because he does it all the time. There is no worry about it. He says one thing and then says another, and his supporters don't hold it against him."

This in a nutshell!
Quote:If u want to know how many times potus plays golf, ask the opposition party

Yea because how could you ever tell how many times he actually played golf? That's an impossible task.

NEWS FAKE OUT YALL NOTHING TO SEE HERE
Anybody see Don Lemon lose it last night? Classic.

Quote:"Donald Trump has zero worry about contradicting himself because he does it all day long," said Douglas Brinkley, a presidential historian who has met with Trump. "He figures he can get away with it because he does it all the time. There is no worry about it. He says one thing and then says another, and his supporters don't hold it against him."

This in a nutshell!

I think by now we've all learned that with Donald you have to apply The 24 Hour Trump Rule. Any time Donald says something ignorant/silly/incomprehensible you just wait 24 hours. Then Pence or Mathis or some other adult in the administration will come out and explain what Donald was trying to say.

I think certain people in the White House earn extra pay for being interpreters. 
I am frankly shocked and chagrined that the multitude of  "patriots" on here screaming and frothing at the mouth for years about golfer in chief not working around the clock or taking all the vacations at the tax payer expense are not in this thread criticizing their lord and savior for going well above and beyond what he hypocritically claimed Obama did. 

I don't believe for one second you lot would not be consistent on this matter considering how loud and fervently you claimed to believe in those stances. 

/s
Rory confirmed Mr. President shot an 80 when they played. Not too shabby.
He has about 3000 more rounds of golf and about 800 vacation days taken before this even becomes an issue.

Quote:Rory confirmed Mr. President shot an 80 when they played. Not too shabby.
From the women's tee?
Quote:From the women's tee?

You have to be good to shoot an 80 from anywhere.
Quote:He has about 3000 more rounds of golf and about 800 vacation days taken before this even becomes an issue.
Lol

Man. You're nuts dude.
Quote:Rory confirmed Mr. President shot an 80 when they played. Not too shabby.

Is this supposed to impress?
Quote:http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/tr...olf-235217

Trump used to criticize Obama for playing golf and taking time away from the White House, but so far, he's outdoing him in those areas! 

"Trump has also headed to the golf course at least six times since he took office, another favorite criticism against Obama. Trump mocked Obama more than two dozen times for golfing amid problems in the White House."

"Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf. Worse than Carter,” Trump said in 2014."

Okay, Trumpettes, put some spin on this.  Go ahead. 

This is different because... 
You'll get no defense for this from moi.  I don't care which letter you sport to rep your party.  Same goes for his weekends in Fla.  I get that we all need down time but geesh.
Quote:Is this supposed to impress?

That he is better than Obama at everything? Sure.
Quote:That he is better than Obama at everything? Sure.

Haven't figure out why you think Obama is some put down. I didn't vote for him ever.

But let's see them in the basketball court. A sport not a hobby?
Quote:Haven't figure out why you think Obama is some put down. I didn't vote for him ever.

But let's see them in the basketball court. A sport not a hobby?

All sports are hobbies if you don't get paid for playing them. It's not like Barry was breaking ankles In the blacktop with an AI crossover or anything.
Quote:Lol

Man. You're nuts dude.
That's one word to use. 

Basically "fiscal conservatism" is merely a theory. It's not a requirement for the rabble. Just a talking point to get them all good and frothy when it suits their masters.

The lack of consistency would be quite embarrassing for someone who was just a touch more self-aware. 
Pages: 1 2 3