Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: AR15?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Man he seems so out of sync right now. Wonder whats going on.

Probably dinged up from that earlier injury
He injured his hand?
He obviously has problems catching the ball. Inconsistent hands. Just what we need.

He's another bust. We traded up for him when we could've spent a few more picks and traded up for Odell Beckham. If they had him rated higher than Beckham Caldwell needs fired too.
Hes not the great WR everyone on here claims he is? Shocker.
Quote:Hes not the great WR everyone on here claims he is? Shocker.

It just seems sudden to being a sure handed receiver to so drop happy.
Quote:It just seems sudden to being a sure handed receiver to so drop happy.

I remember hearing Jarrett Dillard never dropped a pass at Rice, and he dropped a few here.

#becausejaguars
Could be multiple things. Looks like he's not going to be that #1 and our best receiver is an UDFA.

Caldwell was the one to trade up for Julio Jones in Atlanta, and then did the same thing for us. Result? We get a mediocre receiver that can't catch wide open passes... #BecauseJagwires
Quote:He's another bust. We traded up for him when we could've spent a few more picks and traded up for Odell Beckham. If they had him rated higher than Beckham Caldwell needs fired too.

Hot Take
Would have rather had Landry
Quote:I remember hearing Jarrett Dillard never dropped a pass at Rice, and he dropped a few here.

#becausejaguars

Great college WR horrible nfl WR
Shoulder injury is my bet.  Seems to be pulling a Toby.

Quote:Shoulder injury is my bet.  Seems to be pulling a Toby.

Forgot about that shoulder injury in the preseason.  That might explain some of the catching issues he's been dealing with. 
Quote:Great college WR horrible nfl WR

Yup, still remember seeing him destroy the Longhorns.
Quote:He's another bust. We traded up for him when we could've spent a few more picks and traded up for Odell Beckham. If they had him rated higher than Beckham Caldwell needs fired too.

It's that easy huh?
do you follow the pre draft scouting at all? He was money coming out of Penn state.
Quote:Forgot about that shoulder injury in the preseason. That might explain some of the catching issues he's been dealing with.

Yep that explains it. Wonder why he is even playing.
Quote:Yep that explains it. Wonder why he is even playing.

Weve seen players play hurt plenty around here lately..Robinson, Joeckel, McCray, Gerhart etc..
Maybe it's Sullivan. Dude has been here for awhile and we have WRS that belong in the CFL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5