Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: FBGP's '15 NFL Week 1 Jaguars/Panthers Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2015-n...s-jaguars/

Good evening Jaguar fans! Welcome to a new season and good luck this week!

Em

Good analysis and even better prediction!  I do like our chances in this game but my biggest concerns are our DBs and stout back 7 on Carolina's D.

I don't always agree with that guy but I like someone who actually looks beyond the headlines and does some reasonable research and analysis.  It's refreshing.

I hope this doesn't come across as condescending, but I really hope you hit the big time.  I appreciate the amount of work you put into this stuff, and I would love to see it pay off for you one day.

Woo hoo!! Em'Diggy on board with picking the Jaguars to win.

You don't pick us too often so this is big.

Great job, as usual, EM...

Thanks Gang! I also appreciate the kind words. We've seen significant growth in the last 8 years...mostly in terms of access that we're able to get. From game credentials to college all-22 film, slowly but surely we're marching in the right direction.  I will say this, last week I was in the press box at the Temple/Penn State game and one of the guys there was like 'Hey, aren't you the guy from YouTube?'  That made my damn day lol

Em I really like your videos as well. The reason I like your videos is because I feel that you are very well informed. The issue's I have with your videos is they feel kind of thrown together to me. Like the last video I could barely hear you speaking, I checked all of my audio and everything was up on max. I also think that you should show more of yourself rather than just a few minutes in the very beginning. Just some thoughts from a fan.

Disappointing analysis on the part of the Panthers. Funchess WILL play aND his status for this game was never in doubt. Usually respect your research but it's just flawed in this case.
Quote:Em I really like your videos as well. The reason I like your videos is because I feel that you are very well informed. The issue's I have with your videos is they feel kind of thrown together to me. Like the last video I could barely hear you speaking, I checked all of my audio and everything was up on max. I also think that you should show more of yourself rather than just a few minutes in the very beginning. Just some thoughts from a fan.

'Preciate that feedback! I do have to work to make sure my sound is consistent from 'on-camera' to 'voice over'. You're not the first to point that out so it really is a big issue that I will have to tackle. As far as me being on camera more, Week 1 is usually tougher b/c of the college games that I travel to & I wasn't able to put more whiteboard pieces together. Ideally, that's what I want to do and have more of that in the video.  It's all about finding the right balance of me time and voice over/photo clips.  Trying to see what's the right blend of that along w/length of video.  Trust me, I'm with you and it's all about the fine tuning

Quote:Disappointing analysis on the part of the Panthers. Funchess WILL play aND his status for this game was never in doubt. Usually respect your research but it's just flawed in this case.

My apologies
Keep working on it EmDiggy.  It's getting better.  I agree with AlsJagsFan, the production quality needs a bit of work.  I do like that you are "reporting" the facts as you see them rather than being a homer or a fanboy.