Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 12th Jag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

We need to be more assertive as a fanbase and make these home games feel like a genuine hostile environment to play in! we can't let the opposing team get comfortable while they play here in the bank! we need to be as loud as possible this season and disrupt the other teams' gameplan. We need our "12th Jag" to step-up this Sunday in the season opener against the Panthers, and make it seem to them like they're playing in the middle of an ongoing rock concert!

I'm being serious; if there's one factor that even the very best sports teams have historically feared the most, it's playing in another team's stadium in front of a ruckus crowd. It's uncontrolled chaos, and it keeps them subdued for the most part. I fully expect everyone on this MB who's going to the game, to be screaming their lungs out when Cam is on the field. Let's be as loud as hell! this is our stadium!

Go Jags!

Its hard to be an electric crowd when your offense goes 3 and out every drive. Also when they opposing team launches a 50 yard bomb for a TD, it just takes all the energy away. If the Jags get off to a good start Sunday and the season in general, the fans will be louder than ever and back them up. The start of the game will be crazy, hopefully we can keep it like that.

Crowd was pretty loud for the 3rd preseason game and that was without a lot of fans due to weather (and it being preseason).  If we put an exciting product on the field, don't worry, crowd will be loud.

We're going to be so loud on Sunday, we're going to draw noise complaints from Charlotte, North Carolina.

I was just promising myself that I'll be louder than ever this season regardless of others. I feel that we'll have plenty to cheer\be loud about this and upcoming seasons...

Lock Down The Bank Jaguar Fans...

NH3...

Quote:We're going to be so loud on Sunday, we're going to draw noise complaints from Charlotte, North Carolina.
That's what I'm talking about...

NH3...
I'm all for being loud but, the "Lock down the bank" thing is kinda lame.

Isn't that what we're paying them to do? I'm only locking my lips to my beer.

Ok, so soft 8 isn't in. This thread is for those who will bring the raucous, with the beer Wink. Give em hell peeps. Planning to be 'home' for Miami.
Quote:Ok, so soft 8 isn't in. This thread is for those who will bring the raucous, with the beer Wink. Give em hell peeps. Planning to be 'home' for Miami.

lol at "soft eight"

British humour is alive and well.
WE SHOULD START TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO ERRBODY KNOWS WE'RE SERIOUS!!!!
I DONT KNOW WHY I AM YELLING BUT I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBBLLLLAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!  J! A! G! S!  JAGS JAGS JAGS!!!!! IT CAN WORK AND KEEP IT LOUD!!!!!

Man.

reading this thread makes me really REALLY wish i still lived in jax.

id love to be going to that game sundy.

i think this year our team starts winning and rewarding all the die hard fans who never left with wins.

ill be watching though, and cheering all the way in southern california.

makes me proud when im watching a game on tv and i can see and hear u guys raising hell at the bank.

DAMN PROUD.

The crowds have been pretty involved even during the past couple of rough seasons.  The fans will come prepared as they always do.  Hopefully the team does this time as well.

Quote:Ok, so soft 8 isn't in. This thread is for those who will bring the raucous, with the beer Wink. Give em hell peeps. Planning to be 'home' for Miami.
LOL
We're hoping to get some loud chants going.

Quote:We're hoping to get some loud chants going.

I love the interaction between opposing fans as long as it is in good fun. I've never had a problem going to other teams stadiums because I'm always respectful. I've seen some awful fans come into our stadium and I don't get the animosity. It's a game and have respect for the home teams fans when you are in their stadium.

FYI, for those going to the cabanas you are going to have a blast. Nothing like it at any other stadium and the video board view is absolutely stunning.
The stadium was rocking during the Browns game that I went to last season. Can't imagine what it's like when the team is actually decent.

And it was voted the #1 GameDay experience in the nfl? I believe it... but just win baby!!!
Kinda digging that nickname.. "12th Jag"...

Y'all in Duval need to make signs and hang that [BLEEP] in the end zones.. Make that [BLEEP] LIVE!!!!!! Make the league take notice!!!

Our fans can be as loud and raucous as any fans in the NFL. Going back to our first few years of existence, I can remember attending many games at which it was so loud, I couldn't speak with my neighbor in the next seat. Remember the 9-0 win against Pittsburgh in a night game? Fans holding up those white " noodles " in the shape of a zero as the game drew to an end? Those are fond memories and I believe the energy and enthusiasm that I experienced back then will be reignited when we field a competitive team.......hopefully, this year.
Pages: 1 2