Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tyson Alualu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I moved out to Southern California back in December with my girlfriend being in medical school and my finding employment out here. I found a mechanic for our car that I like and trust in the small town I'm living in. Anyways, the mechanic and I talk football and he knows I'm a Jaguars fan.

He said he has this big Hawaiian guy with tattoos who delivers supplies to his shop who usually comes in every other day. The other day the mechanic said this guy came in wearing a Jaguars shirt which he found odd so he asked him about it. The big Hawaiian said my cousin plays for them.. Alualu!

So my mechanic said next time he sees him he is going to ask him about getting an autograph on a picture or something for me. That made my day! Go Jags!
Quote:So I moved out to Southern California back in December with my girlfriend being in medical school and my finding employment out here. I found a mechanic for our car that I like and trust in the small town I'm living in. Anyways, the mechanic and I talk football and he knows I'm a Jaguars fan.

He said he has this big Hawaiian guy with tattoos who delivers supplies to his shop who usually comes in every other day. The other day the mechanic said this guy came in wearing a Jaguars shirt which he found odd so he asked him about it. The big Hawaiian said my cousin plays for them.. Alualu!

So my mechanic said next time he sees him he is going to ask him about getting an autograph on a picture or something for me. That made my day! Go Jags!

That would be sweet. I talked to his uncle once via social media, and his wife is on FB often. If appearances are anything, they have a big and happy family. It would be a blast to be in their circle.

BTW, I'm moving this to the sideline as it's not technically football related
Ok I apologize for putting it in the wrong section! I don't post much so didn't know!

I think I've told my story on here but it made me even more excited because I never even lived in Jacksonville or Florida. I picked the Jaguars at the age of 12 as my favorite team when they came into the league because I loved our logo at the time. Been a diehard ever since!
Quote:That would be sweet. I talked to his uncle once via social media, and his wife is on FB often. If appearances are anything, they have a big and happy family. It would be a blast to be in their circle.

BTW, I'm moving this to the sideline as it's not technically football related
LMBO... Wise Guy...

NH3...