Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Firenado! 800,000 gallons of Jim Beam accidentally released into a Kentucky lake bursts into flames after being h...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Firenado! 800,000 gallons of Jim Beam accidentally released into a Kentucky lake bursts into flames after being hit by lightning... before a tornado sucks the flaming liquid 100 feet up into the air
<ul class="">[*]The freak weather destroyed a warehouse in Kentucky holding bourbon
[*]The inflammable spirit flowed into a nearby creek towards a lake
[*]A lightning strike then set fire to the bourbon on the lake's surface 
[*]A small tornado sucked up the flaming liquid and set fire to nearby trees 
</ul>

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3knsi4X7k

I'm gonna have to see the breakdown of this one on some of my meteorology sites. Firenados aren't usually true tornadoes, but it'd be really funny if a landspout formed and sucked up flaming bourbon.

Also, Jim Beam sucks anyway, so no real loss. Tongue

"Accidentally" Wink

The man upstairs is trying to tell y'all something... Ninja
Quote:The man upstairs is trying to tell y'all something... Ninja
That the Angel's Share wasn't quite enough?
God was tryin' to get TURNT UP!!! 

Quote:The man upstairs is trying to tell y'all something... Ninja
And the Lord sayeth from on high, "Thou shalt not imbibe of that Jim Beam garbage. Though shalt drink only of the Reserve of Woodford. I shall strike down Jim Beam, and any who drink his false liquor."

And it was so.
Quote:And the Lord sayeth from on high, "Thou shalt not imbibe of that Jim Beam garbage. Though shalt drink only of the Reserve of Woodford. I shall strike down Jim Beam, and any who drink his false liquor."

And it was so.

The Gospel according to Saint Bender?????????