Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: real reason fans are mad about scobee trade. (some fans)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It hit me today. Here is the truth to why some jags fans are still made about the scobee trade. if our kicker hits GW fg we can't say scobey doo anymore.  if i spelled it wrong sorry. 

I'm sure you all will know what i meant.  

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but your grammar is just terrible. Just terrible.

You know what. You just not may be onto something.

Quote:I'm not trying to be a jerk, but your grammar is just terrible. Just terrible.

Some things require no effort.
I want my click back
Quote:I want my click back

He can't let it go. He's a kicker, who cares??
He was a likable player and had some clutch kicks. Good media personality as "Kickin it with Scobee" was fun to watch every week when he was doing that.

I don't understand. Can someone translate this for me?

Quote:He was a likable player and had some clutch kicks. Good media personality as "Kickin it with Scobee" was fun to watch every week when he was doing that.
I'm looking forward to " Killin' it with Ja-Ja-Ja-Jason ".. Or maybe " Mauling it with Myers " ?
Who's still mad? 

Quote:Who's still mad? 
Me. What happens to my free Firehouse Subs? Sad

(just kidding)
Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana

Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you

We've got some work to do now

Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you

We need some help from you now

Come on Scooby Doo, I see you

Pretending you've got a sliver

You're not foolin' me 'cause I can see

The way you shake and shiver

It's definitely the exception in the salary cap era,  not the norm,  when an NFL player who lasts more than 10 NFL seasons,  plays his entire career with one team.   There aren't many Brad Meester type of players anymore. 

Kickin it with Myers doesn't have the same ring to it :/

Who's angry at the trade? I thought it was brilliant getting a 6th rounder, and Myers seems a more than capable replacement for the next 5+ years

Edit - actually read the original post... My comment is out of context and irrelevant, apologies!
Quote:I want my click back

hahahahaha! u cant get that back. its gone.
All in all.......we came out on this one.