Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Robinson is one of the ten most athletic receivers (Sparq) to test over the last 17 draft classes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/56...icism?pg=2

Name

HT

WT

AL

SS

3C

BP

VJ

BJ

pSPARQ

simScore

Allen Robinson

N/A
<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-familyConfusedans-serif, Georgia, Arial;"> 

<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-familyConfusedans-serif, Georgia, Arial;">"Allen Robinson isn’t an unknown quantity at this point, but it’s worth noting just how much of an athletic freak he is relative to everyone else. He’s one of the ten most athletic receivers to test over the last 17 draft classes, and the second-most athletic active receiver behind Calvin Johnson. He’s still sporting a 6th-round ADP, mainly because of his team situation and an injury that put him on IR to close last season, but he won’t be available that late in 2016. Get him now and profit"

<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-familyConfusedans-serif, Georgia, Arial;"> 

<p style="font-size:12px;color:rgb(0,0,0);font-familyConfusedans-serif, Georgia, Arial;">These are all elite numbers  but look at this 3 cone, 6.54 is insane for a guy that big. That's a better time than both Tre Mason and Ameer Abdullah, both of those guys are incredibly quick, this bodes well for Allen Robinson creating separation out of his breaks and his YAC ability. This guy has the physical ability to dominate opposing corners, his development is going to be fun to watch.

Right on... I hadn't realized.

Good read. I'm excited to see him play this year.
Sparq is considered holy in Seahawks country. Pete Carroll and John Schneider lives and breathes that stuff. Half of their team is made up of Sparq's yearly top performers.
Can he stay healthy though?
I really wanted the Panthers to draft him, hope he plays well.
Just based on the eye test, he is a very smooth athlete that we haven't had at WR in a very long time. As long as he stays healthy, the sky is the limit for him. He reminds me an Anquan Boldin type of WR
Spider chart.

Pls do the needful.

He does "look" the part.

Hopefully he and Blake have very long and productive careers here in jacksonville
On a serious note, looks like he's dropped some weight this season.

bumping this because it panned out

Quote:Can he stay healthy though?

I only remember one injury in his career that forced him to miss games. Did he ever miss a practice this season?

Quote:Just based on the eye test, he is a very smooth athlete that we haven't had at WR in a very long time. As long as he stays healthy, the sky is the limit for him. He reminds me an Anquan Boldin type of WR

Jerry Sullivan compared Allen Robinson to Anquan Boldin specifically.

Quote:He does "look" the part.

Hopefully he and Blake have very long and productive careers here in Jacksonville

Don't worry, they will. Blake Bortles and Robinson were probably the best picks Dave Caldwell has selected so far.
I wish we took Jordan Matthews instead of Lee
Quote:I wish we took Jordan Matthews instead of Lee

Why?
Great pick by Dave Caldwell.  Some good WRs in that draft and we got one of the best in AR-15.  Too bad about Lee's injury problems but he seems healthy now.  Hitting the jackpot on Allen Hurns has made Lee's absence practically a non-issue.  I'm really pumped about Walters and Rashad Greene, too.  Walters is clutch and Greene has a kind of magical air about him.  Now imagine if Neal Sterling turns out to be the next Kelvin Benjamin.  Wow.