Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Missing in action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Getting more involved in this message board after lurking for many years.

Can anyone tell me where "The Mad Dog" and "Jaguars Woman" have gone from this place??

TMD was banned. JDub hasn't been around since the draft.

TMD has been put to rest, figuratively, as in they have him banned, I think J-Dub changed her name sometime back, I've seen her on here.

edit: oh didnt know it's been that long since she's been on. 

She usually shows up when football really gets going...at least that's what happened in years past.
Ah no way, I quite enjoyed TMD despite his delusions.

Also I'm not sure if Jaguars Woman is a real person or not but shes definitely one of the most amusing message board characters I've witnessed. 

TMD = JW
Quote:She usually shows up when football really gets going...at least that's what happened in years past.

Ironically, she appears to have a real life in addition to the MB as opposed to us sad losers.
Quote:Ironically, she appears to have a real life in addition to the MB as opposed to us sad losers.

Nah....she just doesn't like all the inane talk of the dead zone! She doesn't like silliness!!
Quote:Ah no way, I quite enjoyed TMD despite his delusions.

Also I'm not sure if Jaguars Woman is a real person or not but shes definitely one of the most amusing message board characters I've witnessed.

I enjoy TMD about as much as I enjoy root canal or jock itch.
Quote:I enjoy TMD about as much as I enjoy root canal or jock itch.

Root canal from a dentist with jock itch hands.... Sick
Quote:Ironically, she appears to have a real life in addition to the MB as opposed to us sad losers.
Or, she spends her time on her cat message boards this time of year? 
Quote:Or, she spends her time on her cat message boards this time of year? 
Ok, I don't care who you are, that was just funny.
Quote:TMD = JW

They did both seem to disappear around the same time...
Quote:They did both seem to disappear around the same time...
Nah, TMD was banned last summer IIRC. JW only disappeared in May, after the draft.
If you need a TMD fix he is alive and well on Twitter.

A few board members here interact with him.
TMD isn't bad at all until he flares up.  But that's the problem.  When he flares up, he gets intolerable.

I kind of missed TMD and was excited he was on Twitter started following him and all was good, but as Perk said, he became a bit insufferable because he just repeats himself over and over. He's fine until he find a nugget to latch on to, or someone he doesn't like. However, there are rules. For him to not like someone, a lot of people have to have the opposite opinion. This is when he shines.

So this seems to have become a "all hail TMD" thread.  But then there is this.

Quote:TMD isn't bad at all until he flares up.  But that's the problem.  When he flares up, he gets intolerable.

I'm personally not one for "censorship" or "banning" someone for expressing their opinion, even if I don't agree with it.  After all, a message board should be a place where people can express ideas/opinions.

That being said, there are rules that must be followed, and I am guilty myself of being "outside of the rules".  You do that too many times, you will find yourself banned.  These mods/admins on our message board do far more work than most people realize, and they don't get paid for it.  If/when someone refuses to follow the rules, then appropriate measures should be taken to eliminate the person from the board.

We get plenty of warnings (I've received a fair share) both "formally" and informally.  If someone doesn't heed the warnings, then they must accept the consequences of their actions.

I greatly miss the TMD being on the Forum but certainly continue to respect the decision why he's not able to participate.   The Administrators and Moderators on the Forum are more than fair. 

TMD's problem was he can't just express his opinion and move on. He must incessantly reiterate it over, and over, and over. He needlessly creates a lot of work for the mods.

Regards................the Chiefjag

Pages: 1 2