Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sci-Fi Story maybe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An idea for a book or screen play;

What if all the so called Psychics, telepathics, fortune tellers, sorcerers, soothsayer, prophet, guru, etc are really "gifted" due to being abducted by extraterrestrials and the implants the aliens placed inside their brains via their eyes with a giant needle?

A network of computers internet if you will that is done by brain waves when those individuals go into a trance state; whether praying, mediating, performing chants, etc that allows them to access information just like a computer with a search engine.  

That would be the back drop of the story, and then their is sub-plots which can include romanace of a young adult & his neighbor whom were both affected and felt an unusual close bond (they knew what each other was thinking on most occasions), which they felt they were soul partneers & until they start to recall memories of their abductions when they fear what might happen to their expected baby.....

I have tons of other ideas associated with it, anyone want to co-write it with me my grammer is horrible....

Puff puff pass bro
Instead of doing into this trance state...why don't they just....use the internet?

Hollywood would never go for this because it isn't about superheroes and is not a remake.
True I should just write a story about Mash remake but in Iraq instead of Korea.

Say... now you're talking. We'll just change Hawkeye's name to Thunderhawk to attract the under 14 crowd and double the CGI explosions. Think we can get away with having them also fight a monster robot at the climax?
Quote:Say... now you're talking. We'll just change Hawkeye's name to Thunderhawk to attract the under 14 crowd and double the CGI explosions. Think we can get away with having them also fight a monster robot at the climax?

Make it a smoke monster robot and it's a deal.
WOW!

I think we have struck gold, send a copy to Hollywood!

Go for it, man. I always have interesting ideas for stories and I start writing but then I get so bogged down in prose that I quit.